+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi

Congratulation... how long it took you to have a date. And after the interview, how long it took you to have your passport back ?
I will appreciate your feedback
After interview in 2 weeks you get delivered in your address or you can choose pickup up option if you dont wanna pay delivery fee. You will go to pickup location after you got message or email it says its ready for picking up.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
After interview in 2 weeks you get delivered in your address or you can choose pickup up option if you dont wanna pay delivery fee. You will go to pickup location after you got message or email it says its ready for picking up.
Hi
Thank you. How fast did you get the date for the interview.

I want to pay for it but i am kind of discouraged to wait a year just for a 30 minutes meeting.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi
Thank you. How fast did you get the date for the interview.

I want to pay for it but i am kind of discouraged to wait a year just for a 30 minutes meeting.
8:30 am to 1:30 pm. Every 5 mins you should check it. I believe that you can catch one. But you should be quick after you see something earlier.
Good luck.

Yeanie729

Aug 15, 2019
Hello,
I am trying to schedule an appointment in Toronto for the us B1/2 visa does anyone know where? Please add link

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Has anyone applied for a usa visa renewal in Montreal? How long it took to recieve the instructions to send the documents?

raman0123

Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone...

I had registered for my USA b1/b2 visa from Canada. I had got my date but at that time I did not get my work permit and my studies had been completed. So, I had to reschedule it. After that, I rescheduled it twice. Now, my date is June 2024 and I am not getting any option to reschedule the appt but cancel the appt. Please any one help me in this how can I get the option of rescheduling again in my application?

Thank you!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone...

I had registered for my USA b1/b2 visa from Canada. I had got my date but at that time I did not get my work permit and my studies had been completed. So, I had to reschedule it. After that, I rescheduled it twice. Now, my date is June 2024 and I am not getting any option to reschedule the appt but cancel the appt. Please any one help me in this how can I get the option of rescheduling again in my application?

Thank you!!
That is actually a pretty fast interview. Many are waiting over a year to get an interview. All you can do is constant look online for a cancellation.