+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you receive an email confirmation after sending documents by mail? CSQ

Traveller535

Aug 5, 2021
Hi all,

I sent my documents by mail for Applying for permanent selection in the Regular Skilled Worker Program (CSQ), according to the tracking provided by the mail service, the shipment arrived and it was received by MIFI office.

However, I haven't received any email confirmation, it has been two weeks, is this normal? do you usually receive an email confirmation once MIFI receives your documents?

Thanks.

Reactions: Bellicose67

red_rose1212

Jan 9, 2022
Hi all,

I sent my documents by mail for Applying for permanent selection in the Regular Skilled Worker Program (CSQ), according to the tracking provided by the mail service, the shipment arrived and it was received by MIFI office.

However, I haven't received any email confirmation, it has been two weeks, is this normal? do you usually receive an email confirmation once MIFI receives your documents?

Thanks.
You mean you are applying for CSQ, not PR right?
If so, you should get the confirmation from MIFI. I got it after 1 week.

Traveller535

Aug 5, 2021
You mean you are applying for CSQ, not PR right?
If so, you should get the confirmation from MIFI. I got it after 1 week.
Yes CSQ, the documents should have been received on 11/02/2022 and no confirmation email thus far.

Do you advise that I contact MIFI to check? if so when & how should I do it?

Thanks.

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
I just received the confirmation of receipt of the documents, just for reference for any one reading this:
Documents sent: 11/2/2022
Documents acknowledged: 24/2/2022
Hi, are you inland applicant ? Can you please let me know which list of documents do we need to send for csq in QSW ?

Traveller535

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, are you inland applicant ? Can you please let me know which list of documents do we need to send for csq in QSW ?
I'm outland rsw,

The documents depend on your specific situation, it's not the same for all.

Typically you would need a valid passport, birth certificate, passport format photo, language exam results, work experience letters, university degrees.