+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do you have an application for this...

chel

Nov 21, 2007
hi,
my parents are here already as an immigrant (5years) and ive been here for just 7 months now.im 26 yrs.old..is there a possibility for them to apply any application for them to make me an immigrant too?please some advice..

masud rana

Nov 27, 2007
chel said:
hi,
my parents are here already as an immigrant (5years) and ive been here for just 7 months now.im 26 yrs.old..is there a possibility for them to apply any application for them to make me an immigrant too?please some advice..

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
masud rana said:
hi,
Sorry. Since you are an adult, your parents can't sponsor you anymore.

monkey

Jan 17, 2008
Hi Chel,

Since you are an adult you cannot get immigration status through your parents. However, your parents can sponsor you. If you go to google and type "Immigrate to Canada" a lot of links will appear that will help.

Sorry about that tho.. :(

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Her parents can't sponsor her. She will have to qualify on her own.

However, having parents in Canada will give her extra points towards qualifying.

monkey said:
Since you are an adult you cannot get immigration status through your parents. However, your parents can sponsor you.