+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country other than Canada?

Akadri

Feb 21, 2019
Good morning everyone! hope this thread finds you happy!

Q:13: Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country other than Canada?

I entered 16 statuses to the answer of this question -
I've got 8 more entries remaining for this question but the pdf form doesn't allow me to enter additional lines - how do I provide the information for remaining 8 statuses?

Your advise is greatly appreciated, Thanks

Akadri

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Good morning everyone! hope this thread finds you happy!

Q:13: Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country other than Canada?

I entered 16 statuses to the answer of this question -
I've got 8 more entries remaining for this question but the pdf form doesn't allow me to enter additional lines - how do I provide the information for remaining 8 statuses?

Your advise is greatly appreciated, Thanks

Akadri
Are you putting tourist visa entries?

Akadri

Feb 21, 2019
I did not but you can add additional entries in document and explain and attach in letter of explanation.
Thanks! Is there an official format for the letter of explanation or can I just create this letter in MS Word ?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
OP should just remove all the entries where the "visitor" status was for a simple vacation, these are not needed, and voilà, problem solved.