+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do we need to update our profile in EE, while pr application is in process?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok., I have a question..

I know that we are suppose to let CIC know of any changes in our personal status, language test results, addition of family members via CSE.

But what about our profile? When I go to the section in my cic where there is my application for pr., I can klik on that and view my submitted profile., when I go there it says:
Permanent Residence application

Keep your information up to date

You must make sure that the information in your profile stays true and accurate at all times. If your situation changes (for example, you get a new language test, have a baby, or start a new career), you must update your profile.

Use the Update form buttons below to modify the information you submitted for Express Entry.

I havent done any changes to my profile this way, but I did let them know that I need to include my family members in my application via CSE. Now I am wondering if I should make the changes here in my profile as well?
I am hesitant to touch anything in my profile because I am affraid it might all get deleted or something, but I am totaly unsure what to do..

Also, one of my dependants has changed their last name and has a new passport, that I also informed CIC via CSE., but again, I wonder if I should update the profile as well?

Can somebody please help me with this

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apparently you can't modify information in pr profile ( just tried ). It keeps reverting me to use the "modify familly information" button that doesn't exist in pr application profile.

hmm double hmm

I hope I CIC will get back to me soon, as it has been three weeks since I told them about addition of familly members, and they still haven't asked me to pay the procesing fees for them hmmm

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
apparently you can't modify information in pr profile ( just tried ). It keeps reverting me to use the "modify familly information" button that doesn't exist in pr application profile.

hmm double hmm

I hope I CIC will get back to me soon, as it has been three weeks since I told them about addition of familly members, and they still haven't asked me to pay the procesing fees for them hmmm
Don't worry Yelena , someone will get back to you soon. Everything seems to be getting longer these days because they are receiving more applications.

You cannot edit any information once it has been transmitted, if you go further you will see that all information inputed has been locked ( evident with a lock sign).
Hope you hear from them soon, best of luck x

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
Don't worry Yelena , someone will get back to you soon. Everything seems to be getting longer these days because they are receiving more applications.

You cannot edit any information once it has been transmitted, if you go further you will see that all information inputed has been locked ( evident with a lock sign).
Hope you hear from them soon, best of luck x
Thanks Ibyte. What confused me is the clear to do sign at the beginig where they say you Must update your profile.

Did you have a similar situation where you informed them of some changes via cse? Did it work out fine?