+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do we have to send the same copies of forms in local visa office or newly filled

shirinsyeda

Dec 11, 2009
i have a question to the members ... when we submit full documents to the visa office do we have to complete all the forms again ? or we just have to submit the copy of the same forms that we sent to cic office? is that possible to add some information in these forms that i didnt mention in the first time ... ? pls somebody answer my question .. for an example , in work experince column i wrote less than 3 years .. now i have completed 3 years .. is that possible to write 3 years now in the form while i send it to local visa office? and also submit the associated documents ? or i have to write the same less than 3 years?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
yes update it and write a letter to show what you had updated to them. i also sent them a copy of my forms sent to Sydney but don't think that is necessary

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
1. Copies of the same one.
2. Yes, u may update anything (with supporting docs.)
3. But no misrepresentations.
4. Don't forget to attach all docs as per the check list.
5. Remember: U don't need to pay the apps fees again. [many get confused]
6. RPRF, u may or may not send now.

shirinsyeda

Dec 11, 2009
@qorax, thank you sir for your reply. sir according to you and Mr rupeshhary s advice, i m going to send a new copy of application form filled with updated information with supporting document, and an old copy of the application (photocopy)also. sir correct me plse if im wrong.
sir do i need to send the AOR letter also , along with the application?thank you.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Yes, Shirin. The new one, the old one, all supporting docs, copy of the AOR & a cover letter.