+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO THEY RETURN Originials ???

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Has anybody RECEIVED BACK THEIR ORIGINALS DOCUMENTS FROM CIC AFTER THEIR REVIEW OR NOT?

Please let me know as soon as possible as I am thinking of sending them my Original Employment Contracts and Experience Certificates ?

hhhd001

Aug 22, 2008
Re: Originials ???

I do not recommend you to send your original documents until unless it is requested by your corresponding cic office.

If they have any doubts either they will contact you or they will contact the institutions who issued you certificates and contract letters.

The following documents must be sent original

1) Police Certificate
2) Official sealed educational transcripts
3) Employer reference letters (I sent the photo copies of the reference letter)

For further reference please read your local immigration office guide from where you will get the complete check list to be sent along with your application.

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Re: Originials ???

Are you talking about BUffalo Office ?

So DO they RETURN BACK your original documents whatever you sent >?

What about IELTS Score....doesnt it has to be Original too? Can we ask IELTS ORG to send it directly to CIC ?

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Hey Guys, who have already got their PR, can they please answer to this simple question ?

Have you guys received back your whatever Original documents BACK from CIC or NOT?

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
They do not return back the IELTS results though it is original. So, when you take the IELTS exam you can ask them to send a copy to CIC so that you will have a copy for yourself and CIC will get their copy. Apart from IELTS, I have not sent any originals to CIC.

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
R u applying to buffalo? I did not send any originals like my work ex and employment contracts.I sent notarized copies of all my docs except educations docs. The check list does not state that they need originals of these docs. Beware!!!! this is a crucial decision and you might not get ur docs back.

Regards,

AP