+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do they process Pr card while landing for few days by rental car and return US.

soop

Jan 18, 2010
Hi Guys

when we land,do they process pr card if we land by rental car and return back US within a week?

Though my wife is returning back,can i tell them my wife is staying in canada and i alone is returning back US in a week to continue work so that they can process my PR card.?I will tell them i will move on june for good.

thank you
soop

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
soop said:
Hi Guys

when we land,do they process pr card if we land by rental car and return back US within a week?

Though my wife is returning back,can i tell them my wife is staying in canada and i alone is returning back US in a week to continue work so that they can process my PR card.?I will tell them i will move on june for good.

thank you
soop
If u disclose that u r here only for a few days -- the BSO@POE might decline to process ur PR card's application and ask u to submit it separately once u r finally here. Think about it!

soop

Jan 18, 2010
thank you qorax.
I i should disclose cause i am doing two way rental? is it possible if i rent one way?Though my wife is returning with me , can i say them she is staying there?I alone is staying.plz suggest

thank you
soop