+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do OINP and IRCC communicate? Urgent help need

asdfawef

Sep 28, 2023
I didn’t include my internship experience in my OINP HCP work experience. Now when I fill the personal activities for EE application, do I have to list all the internship experience? Will they noticed that I didn’t mention them in my OINP HCP work experience? What shall I do here?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I didn’t include my internship experience in my OINP HCP work experience. Now when I fill the personal activities for EE application, do I have to list all the internship experience? Will they noticed that I didn’t mention them in my OINP HCP work experience? What shall I do here?
You should mention everything in your EE profile. If you don't mention something, you'll have to add something in personal history to cover this unexplained gap - which would be a misrepresentation.

asdfawef

Sep 28, 2023
You should mention everything in your EE profile. If you don't mention something, you'll have to add something in personal history to cover this unexplained gap - which would be a misrepresentation.
I plan to mention everything in my EE under personal activities. however, I didn't include those internship experience when i applied for OINP HCP to get my PNP 600 pints, since those internship experience won't add any points, I already got my PNP points. My questions is do i need to write LOE to IRCC explain why I didn't mention them in my OINP application?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I plan to mention everything in my EE under personal activities. however, I didn't include those internship experience when i applied for OINP HCP to get my PNP 600 pints, since those internship experience won't add any points, I already got my PNP points. My questions is do i need to write LOE to IRCC explain why I didn't mention them in my OINP application?
Attach a LoE.

asdfawef

Sep 28, 2023
Do you mean, not mention those in my HCP will be a misrepresentation? Do you have any suggestions on what shall I do here?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Shall I just mention in LOE that I didn't mention those internship in my HCP because it's not counted to CRS? but want to include everything in my personal history?
In EE, you should mention it. When you mention it, attach a LoE. I'm not sure whether you should update OINP or not.

asdfawef

Sep 28, 2023
In EE, you should mention it. When you mention it, attach a LoE. I'm not sure whether you should update OINP or not.
So I will mention those internship in my personal activities. When I attach LoE, do i tell them, I didn't mention that in my OINP work experience because I thought they are not counted to the points or what shall I explain here? Thanks so much for the answering, i am so anxious now

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
So I will mention those internship in my personal activities. When I attach LoE, do i tell them, I didn't mention that in my OINP work experience because I thought they are not counted to the points or what shall I explain here? Thanks so much for the answering, i am so anxious now
was there no personal history in OINP ? did you not mention in personal history in OINP as well ?