+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to write IELTS again?

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
Hello members,

I am an express entry FSWO applicant. I got ITA to apply for PR after getting nominated by PNP, and I submitted my documents and got AOR on 08-05-2017. However, my IELTS got expired on 09-05-2017. Do I need to write IELTS again?
If yes, do I need L7.5,R7,S7,W7 again? I happen to have a new result with L9 R8 W7 S6.5, will this serve the purpose or should I write again and make it an invidual 7 to make CRS above 400???

Anxiously waiting for your suggestions.

Thank You

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Hello members,

I am an express entry FSWO applicant. I got ITA to apply for PR after getting nominated by PNP, and I submitted my documents and got AOR on 08-05-2017. However, my IELTS got expired on 09-05-2017. Do I need to write IELTS again?
If yes, do I need L7.5,R7,S7,W7 again? I happen to have a new result with L9 R8 W7 S6.5, will this serve the purpose or should I write again and make it an invidual 7 to make CRS above 400???

Thank You
No.

CanadaExpress

Apr 21, 2017
Hello members,

Thank You
MEC points ie 67 minimum should be met and CRS points should not go below the minimum cut off for the draw in which you were selected at the time of ITA and AOR.
So if any of these get below cutoff then you will need to get new IELTS score card.

CanadaExpress

Apr 21, 2017
From CIC website:
Note: Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you complete your Express Entry profile, and when you apply for permanent residence.

If you submit more than one valid test, we will use the test with the highest scores to assess your application.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
From CIC website:
Note: Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you complete your Express Entry profile, and when you apply for permanent residence.

If you submit more than one valid test, we will use the test with the highest scores to assess your application.
Now I am confused. Please clarify. so what are your takes? should I write again? When I got AOR and ITA, the IELTS was valid. It got expired the next day after receiving AOR for PR application. Since I got AOR on a valid IELTS, is it like I don't need to write it again? what say you?

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
Now I am confused. Please clarify. so what are your takes? should I write again? When I got AOR and ITA, the IELTS was valid. It got expired the next day after receiving AOR for PR application. Since I got AOR on a valid IELTS, is it like I don't need to write it again? what say you?
No action is required.

CanadaExpress

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry, Did not mean to confuse you.If you have completed eAPR and received AOR in two years of IELTS score then you are good.No need for new IELTS.

Last edited: