+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to show Proof of relationship even though I have PNP ????

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015

Hi seniors,

If i have received nomination from one province, do I still need to show the PRoof of relationship as My brother is in other province. Can I still show his proof as citizen to get extra CRS points ? or because I have provincial nomination I dont need to show his proof ??????????? and Can that create any confusion in Officers mind ?????????

Please reply, as I am preparing docs for eAPR ! Thank you !!!!!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

Hi seniors,

If i have received nomination from one province, do I still need to show the PRoof of relationship as My brother is in other province. Can I still show his proof as citizen to get extra CRS points ? or because I have provincial nomination I dont need to show his proof ??????????? and Can that create any confusion in Officers mind ?????????

Please reply, as I am preparing docs for eAPR ! Thank you !!!!!
I think you are still waiting for an ITA, and you're talking about the profile?

If you do not need the points, you do not need to claim the relationship in your profile - this will simplify your application. If you receive an ITA, you will identify your brother in a document in the eAPR (Additional Family Information), so you don't have to worry about IRCC thinking you are not disclosing the relationship.

Reactions: hirak24

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
I think you are still waiting for an ITA, and you're talking about the profile?

If you do not need the points, you do not need to claim the relationship in your profile - this will simplify your application. If you receive an ITA, you will identify your brother in a document in the eAPR (Additional Family Information), so you don't have to worry about IRCC thinking you are not disclosing the relationship.

yes I already have ITA now and preparing for e APR, but wasnt sure if I should put his (brother's details) as like passport and other docs, ????

if I dont show docs, and since I have ITA, it will not make any negative impression on them ? I guess???
I have already disclosed his details in e APR forms already, just wasnt sure whether to upload his docs or not ??????

Thanks again in advance for your valuable time and replies..... please help !!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
yes I already have ITA now and preparing for e APR, but wasnt sure if I should put his (brother's details) as like passport and other docs, ????

if I dont show docs, and since I have ITA, it will not make any negative impression on them ? I guess???

Sorry, looks like you said this in your first post, LOL, guess I just missed it.

I have already disclosed his details in e APR forms already, just wasnt sure whether to upload his docs or not ??????

You get points for a sibling for your EE CRS Score, but you also got points for that sibling if you're applying under the FSW Program (I don't know what program you're applying under).

Easiest thing would be to just provide the documents. You will need his birth certificate and yours (showing that you have the same parents), proof of his status in Canada (either PR or citizen), and some proof of current residence (e.g. driver's license).

If that is NOT easy, you could apply without them as long as both your CRS score and selection factors score (67 pts) both remain above the cut-off.

Reactions: hirak24

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hello Brother,

I am applying under NSPNP EE program..my brother is in Ontario.... and he can give me all the docs for that...but I am not sure if thats needed or not ??? as I would like to get his points too, but since he is in Ontario and I have a nomination through NSPNP, does that make it any confusing for officer to digest /???

ANy help will be appreciated
Thanks a ton again...