+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to redo my medical after rejection?

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Hey,

I received an ITA several months ago, after the ITA I did a medical and at the doctor office they asked me for my EE Profile number. Neither I nor the doctor has mentioned if this is "Upfront" medicals or some other sort but I have received an submitted all required medical exam docs.

Later, my application was rejected because of unrelated document problem. Now, if I get a new ITA, do I need to redo my medicals because my current ones are somehow related to the old profile number? Or can I just attach same documents I have got from the doctor the second time, even though I have a new EE Profile number?

Thanks in advance.

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Thanks. Yes, I know that, I'm just confused why did my profile number matter for the doctor's office.

carnevp

Jan 23, 2019
Hi Quarko,
Thanks. Yes, I know that, I'm just confused why did my profile number matter for the doctor's office.
What did you do? I'm thinking about making it clear on a letter and attaching it on the field that lets you upload any other supporting documents. I have the same question as you originally posted.