Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
I'm already in canada on study permit currently on my second year of college but i need to switch to university and i did my ielts back in 2010. now i have to provide transcript and supporting document to the university im switching to. Would there be a problem with IELTS?

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
If you're starting a new program, then you need valid IELTS.

Transferring doesn't required IELTS because you have successfully completed some English course in Canada.
But still it depends on University. So contact them.

tiger007

Champion Member
dopeboyz said:
I'm already in canada on study permit currently on my second year of college but i need to switch to university and i did my ielts back in 2010. now i have to provide transcript and supporting document to the university im switching to. Would there be a problem with IELTS?
Hi,

IELTS score is only valid for 2 years. If your IELTS score is older than 2 years, then you will need to reappear for IELTS (if it is required by the university)
If in case, the university exempts you from providing an IELTS score.. then no need. You need to clarify about your IELTS requirement with the university.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
I'm transferring to a degree program. They said they re not sure about it and I have to contact IELTS but associates at IELTS says I have to contact my university. ???