+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do i need to reappear for visa if i differ my admission?

anaganti

Mar 8, 2013
hi all, my coll strts on 1 may and due to some personal problms i cnt leave India before june. my question is if i hav visa for this may intake can i move to canada in june with same visa?(by diff admission) or i need to reappear for visa?

Michael Schumacher

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
anaganti said:
hi all, my coll strts on 1 may and due to some personal problms i cnt leave India before june. my question is if i hav visa for this may intake can i move to canada in june with same visa?(by diff admission) or i need to reappear for visa?
You are in exact situation as mine.... Me too due to personal reasons, feeling difficult to go for May intake... thinking of going in late june... But yes, you have to get new admission letter from univ for next intake and reapply for visa again.... I would like to hear your personal problems, if you like to share with me... because mine are killing me.... PM me... Bye

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
anaganti said:
You can go there in june and can reapply for admission again for sept batch.. there will be no need of applying for visa again.

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
anaganti said:
Is your visa stamp valid till June? If yes, then you won't need to apply again.