+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to apply again after Declining ITA

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Answered this about 3 times already,bro. Once you decline, you go back into the pool.

So why bother considering creating another one?

My personal experience, I declined thrice. Each time I'm invited the next draw succeeding.
Which stage are you at now?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Yes I do meet the 3+ years experience only if I reject and get into the pool again in Aug 2019.
Don’t get what you mean by this...

Regardless...

So im thinking of rejecting, removing that job and get back in the pool in Aug 2019. I will do mention that job in my personal history though.
Wherever you put it, if you can’t get a letter just tell them why you can’t.

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
My 3 years work experience without that job gets completed on 31 July.

So I will HAVE to reject the ITA and get a new one ITA in August to qualify for 3 years of work experience ( cuz if i delete the job now in the same ITA, my work experience will be short of 3 years).

So I need to reject the ITA for sure. My question is if I reject and then put that job in personal history, will it be an issue?

vmuraliky

Oct 25, 2019
Answered this about 3 times already,bro. Once you decline, you go back into the pool.

So why bother considering creating another one?

My personal experience, I declined thrice. Each time I'm invited the next draw succeeding.
Thanks for the information.
So, after declining there are no actions from our side on the profile(if every detail entered in the profile is okay)