+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need CSQ to land?

JosonMichael

Mar 11, 2019
Hi,

I sponsored my parents and i live in Quebec, my question is do they need show original CSQ at the POE when landing?

Another question
After getting the COPR(two copies, one with photo, the other one not), they attached a photo on the client copy of COPR by mistake , worried about will this cause any trouble for landing? Should I contact IRCC? What if they withdraw my application because I modified the document which I am not supposed to do so

Or should I explain to the VO officer at POE, will I be denied entry because of my mistake?

Thanks everyone

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM
Hi,

I sponsored my parents and i live in Quebec, my question is do they need show original CSQ at the POE when landing?

Another question
After getting the COPR(two copies, one with photo, the other one not), they attached a photo on the client copy of COPR by mistake , worried about will this cause any trouble for landing? Should I contact IRCC? What if they withdraw my application because I modified the document which I am not supposed to do so

Or should I explain to the VO officer at POE, will I be denied entry because of my mistake?

Thanks everyone
What did you modify that you weren't supposed to? it sounds like the mistake was on their side if something wasn't properly attached. when in doubt, you should contact the IRCC to correct the issue. the agent at the POE may not be so sympathetic. they could risk their job by not following protocol.

also, do you mind sharing how long it has taken to go from the CSQ request to COPR?