+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need a new PCC?

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I currently live and work in Canada and I have just 10 days to submit my documents for EE, however, I had my PCC issued from Pakistan (Sept 1) before my arrival in the country (Sept 25). Based on my research, I need a new PCC for my time in Pakistan, but since I had it issued last month, I cannot get a new one before 6 months.

What do I need to do?

1. Should I submit the one that I have with the message that says I cannot create a new PCC before the next 6 months?
2. Do I need an LOE? If yes, please guide what needs to be mentioned.
3. Decline the invitation and get in the pool again?

Please help? I am extremely stressed

dennajort

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-08-2022
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Passport Req..
29-12-2022
I currently live and work in Canada and I have just 10 days to submit my documents for EE, however, I had my PCC issued from Pakistan (Sept 1) before my arrival in the country (Sept 25). Based on my research, I need a new PCC for my time in Pakistan, but since I had it issued last month, I cannot get a new one before 6 months.

What do I need to do?

1. Should I submit the one that I have with the message that says I cannot create a new PCC before the next 6 months?
2. Do I need an LOE? If yes, please guide what needs to be mentioned.
3. Decline the invitation and get in the pool again?

Please help? I am extremely stressed
Were you living in Pakistan betwenn Sept 1 and Sept 25 ?

dennajort

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-08-2022
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Passport Req..
29-12-2022
No, I landed on 25th and will be here until 19th October
I have difficulties to understand your timeline.

According to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
You need a PCC for every country where you spent at least 6 months in a row in the last 10 years. And the certificate must be issued after the last time you spent 6 months or more in a row.
So If you're going to Pakistan for less than 6 months, you don't need a new PCC in my opinion, but I don't really understand your timeline.