+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i have to keep on applying for EE every month

Zx12345

Dec 29, 2020
i have a few questions.

from the month i submit my application and if i dont receive an ITA nor a rejection. Does that mean i am still in the pool or taken out?

And if i am still in the pool, could i get a PNP Interest and update my profile?

If i am rejected, can i keep applying multiple times. What's the limit?

D

Deleted member 1006777

i have a few questions.

from the month i submit my application and if i dont receive an ITA nor a rejection. Does that mean i am still in the pool or taken out?

And if i am still in the pool, could i get a PNP Interest and update my profile?

If i am rejected, can i keep applying multiple times. What's the limit?
The question makes it clear that you are very new to EE. I'd recommend reading the sticky threads on this forum: Forums -> Immigration to Canada -> Express Entry / Expression of Interest.

To answer your questions here, when you submit a profile it is in the pool for one year. If you don't get an ITA in 1 year, the profile expires and you have to create a new one. There's no "rejection" the way you describe it. You either get an ITA or you don't. Once you get an ITA, you submit an application for permanent residence, and IRCC decides whether to approve or reject your application.

If you're in the pool you can get an expression of interest from a province.

There's no limit. If your application is rejected, you create another profile and get back into the pool.

Reactions: dankboi and Zx12345