+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to Attach Bank Statement along with Initial forms to CIO ?

cutemedo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Peshawar,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was about to send my 1st initail forms. But as rules changed on 26 June 2010,i am confused about which documents to send to CIO with my initial forms.

Regarding visa office specific checklist some people are saying i have to attach it only as cover letter along with IELTS score and Police clearance certificate. But m confused whether i have to attach all the documents mentioned in visa office specific checklist like my degrees and bank statement also (i am specifically concerned about bank statement).

One more questions,regarding proof of funds its difficult to maintain bank account of 11,000 Canadian dolloar for a long time,as one never knows how long immigration process l take and when they l check ur account ? so can i show my property documents ? And is it necessary to have that bank account on ur own name or it can be ur dad's account also ?

Please help me,m really stuck and need to apply soon.

Thanks for ur time,I shall be thankful.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutemedo said:
I was about to send my 1st initail forms. But as rules changed on 26 June 2010,i am confused about which documents to send to CIO with my initial forms.

Regarding visa office specific checklist some people are saying i have to attach it only as cover letter along with IELTS score and Police clearance certificate. But m confused whether i have to attach all the documents mentioned in visa office specific checklist like my degrees and bank statement also (i am specifically concerned about bank statement).

One more questions,regarding proof of funds its difficult to maintain bank account of 11,000 Canadian dolloar for a long time,as one never knows how long immigration process l take and when they l check ur account ? so can i show my property documents ? And is it necessary to have that bank account on ur own name or it can be ur dad's account also ?

Yes, you have to send proof of funds to CIO, Sydney with your app. they anyway do not consider property, car etc. it has to be liquid funds like cash, fixed deposits, bonds etc. Search this forum, somebody has posted the detailed list of instruments that are counted for proof of funds.
Except for IELTS, PCC & degree transcript (not degree) which are to be sent in original, the rest of the documents have to be notarized photocopies. Please go through your visa office checklist thoroughly before sending your application. Even photos have to be sent to CIO Sydney now.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutemedo said:

This is the link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-requirements-explained-t45043.0.html

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutemedo said:

You need to send full application to CIO now. All documents as per visa office checklist will be sent to CIO after new rules were announced

Property papers are not acceptable as POF