+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DL extract without sign/ stamp

Appy5708

Apr 7, 2023
We went to give G1 drive test at Scarborough location, and took driving extract (digital) which we got from Mumbai RTO. Driving extract have bar code only and when we asked at RTO they said barcode have all info and you don’t need stamp/ sign for verification. But at driving test centre they did not accept our DL extract saying you need to get it verified ( I think she meant sign or stamp). Can anyone help me know if they know any centre in Ontario which accepts DL extract without stamp/ sign?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
We went to give G1 drive test at Scarborough location, and took driving extract (digital) which we got from Mumbai RTO. Driving extract have bar code only and when we asked at RTO they said barcode have all info and you don’t need stamp/ sign for verification. But at driving test centre they did not accept our DL extract saying you need to get it verified ( I think she meant sign or stamp). Can anyone help me know if they know any centre in Ontario which accepts DL extract without stamp/ sign?
Should be lots of Drive centers around you, go try another place and see what they say.