+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diving line for documents processed under old point grid and new point grid?!!!?

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hi, I have a question about the diving line between documents under the old point grid and new point grid?

Most people on this forum claimed that only people who got the document list before march 8 will be processed under the old point grid.

Has anyone ever confirmed with MIDI about that?

what about those who got the document list before march 8 but sent out their documents after that date?

at what point or circumstances is the determining factor that will decide your application belong to which point grid?

For those who already got the document list, has anyone's document list mention that ?

Thank you!

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Can anyone who has the generosity to share information? especially those who already got the document list?

any comments?

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
My understanding, according to the other posts on this forum, is that if you already received the list of documents it is because your application is under process, so if you received the list of documents before 8th march then you should be assessed under the old point grid.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
elchar said:
My understanding, according to the other posts on this forum, is that if you already received the list of documents it is because your application is under process, so if you received the list of documents before 8th march then you should be assessed under the old point grid.
I don't know if any one from June/Aug-2016 intake has received list of documents. Because every one of us has received the message that processing will start in Spring-2017. then suddenly the rules changed. So don't know whether we are in old grid or new grid of point system.

Can anyone confirm this issue?