+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Education from MITSDE Pune Wes Assessment

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Dear Experts,
I have a distance education of 2 years from MITSDE from Pune India. I did this after bachelor in Engineering. Please let me know do I get any points for this assessment.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am in the same situation. Please update what was the reason behind getting rejected.

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
I did sent MITSDE degree for evaluation to WES in 2018. It was not accepted and the reason they mentioned was “Not Comparable to any Canadian Equivalent”. I got to know they don’t accept PG of any sort, it has to be Masters.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I did sent MITSDE degree for evaluation to WES in 2018. It was not accepted and the reason they mentioned was “Not Comparable to any Canadian Equivalent”. I got to know they don’t accept PG of any sort, it has to be Masters.
Yes, I from Pune And got to know today that WES dont consider MBA or PGD as a master. Instead it gives 4 years Bachelor equivalency.
So Now I am going to cancel my application from WES and Go for CES. CES does take more time but atleast it gives you 2 Years MBA as Masters.

sharonrena

Mar 7, 2021
Hi, I am doing my pgdm from MITSDE, please let me know which assessment body recognises this ? And what is the equivalency to Canada degree ?

AjayRajMishra

Jun 7, 2022
Dear Experts,
I have a distance education of 2 years from MITSDE from Pune India. I did this after bachelor in Engineering. Please let me know do I get any points for this assessment.
No, it's Not WES recognized, I have done the WES, and We have done it but WES Report comes Like: " Diploma from unrecognised Institute " so it will not consider by WES.