+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disheartened

Jules

Mar 30, 2006
I discovered this site on Tuesday of this week and must express my feelings of being disheartened by the processing times indicated by the posts.

I retained an immigration lawyer with the expectation of immigration taking 4 - 6 months (based on his claim).

After reading the posts, I am throughly upset with the idea that it may take years for me to get cleared. My intention was to move ...get married...teach and live happily ever after....lol...yeah right.

Well, I wish everyone the best. Thanks for all of the information! :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jules said:
I discovered this site on Tuesday of this week and must express my feelings of being disheartened by the processing times indicated by the posts.

I retained an immigration lawyer with the expectation of immigration taking 4 - 6 months (based on his claim).

After reading the posts, I am throughly upset with the idea that it may take years for me to get cleared. My intention was to move ...get married...teach and live happily ever after....lol...yeah right.

Well, I wish everyone the best. Thanks for all of the information! :D
Not much of a lawyer, if s/he couldn't check the processing times on www.cic.gc.ca The only applications processed in 6 months or so are spousal and c/law.

PMM