sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hi Dears
i was abroad for 7 months,
but discontinuous period of time,
i mean
once 4 months (OCT 2018 to JAN 2019)
and
second 3 months (Apr 2019 to end Jun 2019)
in total 7 months

Do i need PCC ?

Regards

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You only need PCC for the country there you've lived for more than six months in a row. So for you, no PCC is required.

Last edited:
Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
You only need PCC for the country there you've loved for more than six months in a row. So for you, no PCC is required.
At the outset
appreciate and kindly gratitude for Your replying back on my thread
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and for last Queries on this topic :

1- Is it possible i will not say about this 7 months ?Or no this is mandatory to express ......

2-If 1% suppose PCC will be asked (after uploading all my Docs) for steps of extra(further more Docs)
do they give me enough time to provide

Thanks in advance @milan-desai
;)

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
At the outset
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Is it possible i will not say about this 7 months ?Or no this is mandatory to express ......

2-If 1% suppose PCC will be asked (after uploading all my Docs) for steps of extra(further more Docs)

;)
Dear Sara :)
1. You should be clear about everything to IRCC about your stay in the countries. It is mandatory to set the truth and precisely about your visit.

2. At the time if submitting the application they ask for PCC only for stays of more than 6 months but I know few cases where they have asked for PCC even for a month stay also. So it depends on the case officer and on case to case basis. You'll not know upfront. But they will give sufficient time at that time to submit the PCC.
In address history you need to mention all the address you stayed at. You need to mention all street addresses separately.

For your short, a week to half month leisure or business related trips, you can skip mentioning the hotel addresses and stay related details.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
At the outset

;)
If you are staying in same city with different addresses then you don't need PCC lane wise. One PCC is enough.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Dear Sara :)
1. You should be clear about everything to IRCC about your stay in the countries. It is mandatory to set the truth and precisely about your visit.

2. At the time if submitting the application they ask for PCC only for stays of more than 6 months but I know few cases where they have asked for PCC even for a month stay also. So it depends on the case officer and on case to case basis. You'll not know upfront. But they will give sufficient time at that time to submit the PCC.
In address history you need to mention all the address you stayed at. You need to mention all street addresses separately.

For your short, a week to half month leisure or business related trips, you can skip mentioning the hotel addresses and stay related details.
Hello and Thanks too much
also i highlighted what perfectly you mentioned above
I got it completely
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 thing just i left and forget to mentioned previously
please advise me on this too : deeply gratitude

that 7 months i was in 1 country ( 4 months + 3 months : gap between this two was 3 Months)
that continue time you mentioned also is applicable for 1 country
i wasn't in two countries i was in Just 1 country for 7 months ....

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I saw one case (for 5 months and 22 days in Germany) where person PCC was asked for country of residence regardless of length of stay.

When you indicate you have lived somewhere more than 5 months, the system automatically considers it as 6 months and create the placeholder. You will not be penalized if you do not provide the PCC and Case Analyst may or may not request it so it is good practice to provide upfront.

Regarding delays for PCC, You should wait until 59th day to submit the application. If you do not receive it before time then you can upload a letter of explanation in that particular place holder. You should explain that, you have applied for the PCC (include date) but it will take few weeks more to receive and as soon as you receive you will send it via CSE.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
If you are staying in same city with different addresses then you don't need PCC lane wise. One PCC is enough.
What you meant by 1 city!
7 months discontinuously i was abroad not in same city as i am living
suppose i'm in Kuwait (my living place) and i was India for (4+3 )months

thanks in advance

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What you meant by 1 city!
7 months discontinuously i was abroad not in same city as i am living
suppose i'm in Kuwait (my living place) and i was India for (4+3 )months

thanks in advance
I just want to make you clear that if they ask for it then you've to provide them one PCC whether you stay for 4 months in one place and 3 months at another place in the same country.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
I saw one case (for 5 months and 22 days in Germany) where person PCC was asked for country of residence regardless of length of stay.

When you indicate you have lived somewhere more than 5 months, the system automatically considers it as 6 months and create the placeholder. You will not be penalized if you do not provide the PCC and Case Analyst may or may not request it so it is good practice to provide upfront.

Regarding delays for PCC, You should wait until 59th day to submit the application. If you do not receive it before time then you can upload a letter of explanation in that particular place holder. You should explain that, you have applied for the PCC (include date) but it will take few weeks more to receive and as soon as you receive you will send it via CSE.
i get confused
so You mean for my case do not need PCC before ITA or even at the time of ITA
or i request PCC
consequently i have to wait till , case officer ask or may be not...
but do not need i act out/request any PCC in advance

sorry for many questions
did i say correctly ?

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
I just want to make you clear that if they ask for it then you've to provide them one PCC whether you stay for 4 months in one place and 3 months at another place in the same country.
Thanks Thanks i get it
Yes , Yes i realize what you are telling
and please solve my last confusion
really thanks:(

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i get confused
so You mean for my case do not need PCC before ITA or even at the time of ITA
or i request PCC
consequently i have to wait till , case officer ask or may be not...
but do not need i act out/request any PCC in advance

sorry for many questions
did i say correctly ?
You don't need PCC before ITA but while submitting documents you need to mention your stays in India for both times.

Better once you got ITA applied for PCC and regardless of delay in PCC submit the application. If you don't receive it before the time you can upload LOE in that and you should explain that you've applied for the PCC (include date) but it will take few weeks more to receive as soon as you receive you will send it via CSE.