+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital photo upload question!

benny87

Oct 21, 2013
When lodging a digital application with a digital application, how many photos are we suppose to supply and also whether we need to scan them with them signed on the back??? When I look up what needs to be done it send me to a site that just explains the size regulations and also says that I am required to provide two (2) photographs. Then in the document checklist it says that I am required to provide two (2) photos and on the back of them write my name and date of birth. Why does the upload page not mention anything about the amount of images required? or whether they need to be signed on the back?

This seems very confusing....

Can someone please clarify this for me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Benny

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Benny... for online application, I simply have uploaded my digital photo, no signing, no two photos, when you start filling in the application form online, you will see that there is a provision to upload your photo and you simply have to upload one.

Good luck.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
benny87 said:
When lodging a digital application with a digital application, how many photos are we suppose to supply and also whether we need to scan them with them signed on the back??? When I look up what needs to be done it send me to a site that just explains the size regulations and also says that I am required to provide two (2) photographs. Then in the document checklist it says that I am required to provide two (2) photos and on the back of them write my name and date of birth. Why does the upload page not mention anything about the amount of images required? or whether they need to be signed on the back?

This seems very confusing....

Can someone please clarify this for me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Benny
Yeah...No need to sign...Infact no application document needs to be signed, as you will have a digital signature done at the end while submitting application. Thats the beauty of online submission

Reactions: malimu