+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital Photo for e-APR: Conflicting Information

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hi all,

So in the official Express Entry checklist, under Digital Photos, the size requirements are stipulated as being 50mm x 70mm.

However, when I got to the placeholder for digital photos in the e-APR, it says the final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm.

The dimensions given for size of the head are consistent, but some very vital information differs.

Can anyone please help me with the correct specifications? I need to know what to tell the photographer.

Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

So in the official Express Entry checklist, under Digital Photos, the size requirements are stipulated as being 50mm x 70mm.

However, when I got to the placeholder for digital photos in the e-APR, it says the final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm.

The dimensions given for size of the head are consistent, but some very vital information differs.

Can anyone please help me with the correct specifications? I need to know what to tell the photographer.

Thanks!
Hi,

There are 2 requests for digital photos. 1st one is when you submit the e-APR. For these you only upload 1 photo of at least 35x45mm. Follow the instructions on the placeholder.

The 2nd request is the one you get with PPR. For this you must follow the instructions in the checklist (50x70mm, write the details at the back etc).

I hope this makes it clear.

All the best.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hi,

There are 2 requests for digital photos. 1st one is when you submit the e-APR. For these you only upload 1 photo of at least 35x45mm. Follow the instructions on the placeholder.

The 2nd request is the one you get with PPR. For this you must follow the instructions in the checklist (50x70mm, write the details at the back etc).

I hope this makes it clear.

All the best.
Thank you so much for clarifying, Tanaka!

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
@TanakaM . Hello

Any idea why they didn't ask for children photos in checklist ? They are un accompanying at the time but they asked for spouse photo still

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM . Hello

Any idea why they didn't ask for children photos in checklist ? They are un accompanying at the time but they asked for spouse photo still
mmm, interesting.

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry. If they wanted them they would have asked for them. They can still do so at any point during the process if they need them.

regards

Reactions: hatem1981

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
mmm, interesting.

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry. If they wanted them they would have asked for them. They can still do so at any point during the process if they need them.

regards
Thnx for your quick reply my friend.