+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diffrence in processing time

dipit

Nov 2, 2009
what is the difference in processing time at buffalo of the approved ainp files for following

Skilled worker /spondered by the employer currently in canada and H1b visa holders

Thanks

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipit said:
what is the difference in processing time at buffalo of the approved ainp files for following

Skilled worker /spondered by the employer currently in canada and H1b visa holders

Thanks

I think if you go to CIC website and find the processing time for various categories and paste them on a excel sheet and then you will be able to answer your question.

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
hi dipit,
you may also check trackitt.com. here you can compare timelines of applicants in various category.

Goodluck and GODbless

dipit

Nov 2, 2009
Dear girlontario thanks for ur suggestion but my question was difference in processing time of various sub categories of pnp and not processing time for pnp which is clearly given on the cic website excel sheet or not :)

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipit said:
Dear girlontario thanks for ur suggestion but my question was difference in processing time of various sub categories of pnp and not processing time for pnp which is clearly given on the cic website excel sheet or not :)
Again in that case, Albertacanada.com has all the timelines just paste them on excel sheet and compare that How much Employer driven took and How much reddy took who was on h1B.