+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficulty in getting POLICE CLEARANCE - Seniors pls help..

Raph4J

Aug 10, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
02-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
Hi,

I submitted my full docs along with Cambodian police clearance to VO in January 2011 (as a pre-June 2010 applicant). In February 2011, my wife joined me in Cambodia and both of us stayed there for another 8 months before we left for Dubai. We didn't expect that processing will take so long. Recently, VO wrote me and it was mentioned in the letter that police clearance is needed if one stays/ed in a country for more than six months.

Question 1:
Should I also get a new police clearance from Cambodia although I already have provided them in January 2011?

Another problem is, to get a police clearance in Cambodia, one needs to appear personally to their Ministry of Justice and takes 2-4 weeks to process. Cambodian embassies do not accept police clearance application nor issue one.

Question 2:
If my wife and I won't be able to get a police clearance from Cambodia, is there any other way to satisfy the VO with this requirement?

Raph4J

Aug 10, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
02-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
Up. Seniors pls reply...

jphill

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Request
2nd July 2013
Med's Done....
12th July 2013
Passport Req..
2nd July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7nd oct 2013
Hi I am in the same boat can anyone please suggest how I cam obtain a PCC from Cambodia as travelling to Cambodia is not possible

omarko

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
l suggest u go to the embassy and they will help u on how to obtain police clearance .. there is no otherwise.. trust me .. other thing if there is embassy where u r now ,travel to cambodia and get it .. they did not process my application till they got the clearance l have been in six countries.. good luck..

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@raph4j,

I am of the view , if u nd any of ur dependent family member have come back to Dubai nd never visited Combodia nd stayed there for a period exceeding six months after filing of ur application, u will not be required to resubmit ur Combodian PCC OR else u have to. Yes,the COMBODIAN consulate/embassy IN DUBAI or nearby may be approached for the said purpose.
"OMARKO" HAS VERY CORRECTLY viewed the situation.
Please note that U have to resubmit/submit the ones relating to ur stay in Dubai (if urs nd ur family's stay there is more than 6 mths))+ ur home country, thenceforth.
Others may please post there views.
Good luck, Maqy God bless all !!!
parhar51