+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficult Situation

msheikh

Nov 15, 2009
Dear All,
I've married with foreigner since 2000. I've got a son from her. We have some troubles with each other and she left my country and returned back to her country with my son since 2007.
I don't have any information about both of them, they don't replay to any of my contacts, and I believe that she will not let him go to Canada with me if I go there, because we are separated.
Also, I don't have any documents or passports copies for both of them.

My question is: Should I record both of them in the application forms?
What will be her marital status?

In the future, is there any law problem if I don't include both of them in the application forms?

I appreciate your advice.

Best regards,
MFE

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
as far as i am concerned, this is no problem, do u have evidence to support your claims of pre-marriage?what line of communications did u guys have?do u have proof of marriage and living together?now post-marriage do u have evidence of ur son and the fact u have been trying to get in touch and there have been o responses from them?as per the right name to give ur status,thik u can see a lawyer cos i know afer a certain period,the status of a marriage changes

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Include them in the application but declare them as non accompanying members. The marital status will be of divorced for your wife.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

khanbaba said:
Include them in the application but declare them as non accompanying members. The marital status will be of divorced for your wife.
They are separated, they aren't divorced.

PMM

S

sunny1980

this is a case of anulled marriage...you can explain to chc with proofs...and also if you are willing you can file a divorce case and attach a copy along with your application....i know that sounds rude but thats why i am asking you about your willingness...first you have to make your mind about your relation i.e. you want to try to find her or u need a divorce.

msheikh

Nov 15, 2009
Thank you all for your help.

Actually I've my son birth certificate plus my marriage certificate.

Now, I've a new family and I got a baby.

If I include only my new family in application, without referring to the old marriage as if i did not married before, is this okay?

Please advice.

Best regards,
MFE

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

msheikh said:
Thank you all for your help.

Actually I've my son birth certificate plus my marriage certificate.

Now, I've a new family and I got a baby.

If I include only my new family in application, without referring to the old marriage as if i did not married before, is this okay?

Please advice.

Best regards,
MFE
1. Your joking right?
2. It is called bigamy and is a criminal offence in Canada, so your second marriage is not recognized also you will misrepresent your self which will result in a refusal and 2 year ban.

PMM

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Msheikh, in some of your posts you write that you are landing to Canada in 2010. Here you speak about applying again and shall i=you include your 1st wife in the Application. It's quite confusing.

msheikh

Nov 15, 2009
Dear all,

Actually this is my brother situation and he has asked me to fins a solution for his case.

My brother has married with Egyptian more than 15 years and he has two children.
His work was outside Egypt, during this time his wife still in Egypt with her children, he married and got a a baby, two from the Egyptian, and one from the foreigner.
Now he is working in Saudi Arabia and his foreigner wife refused to leave her country or to show him his son over the internet.

Now, He would like to record his Egyptian wife and his two children. And don’t mention to the other wife or son because her wife will not send his son to him.

His question is: If he did not record the foreigner wife or his son, is this okay?

In future can he bring his son to Canada in case his mother allows my brother to get his son back?

Sorry for confusion, I just want to minimize the details.

Best regards,
MFE

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
well,i think it's been stated, it is bigamy,let your brother prove that his wife let him unceremoniously with his son,and i insist let a lawyer translate the situation in official terms so it won't count against him.