+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Differences between Skilled Immigration and Express Entry - PNP BC

c450

Mar 8, 2015
Hey Guys,

I've job offer from a Canadian employee and i'm interested to apply for PNP BC.

what are the differences between Skilled Immigration and Express Entry programs? They both have the option of skills worker, which one should I choose? note: the job offer that I will have is NOT a LMIA.

Thanks,

David

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
c450 said:
Hey Guys,

I've job offer from a Canadian employee and i'm interested to apply for PNP BC.

what are the differences between Skilled Immigration and Express Entry programs? They both have the option of skills worker, which one should I choose? note: the job offer that I will have is NOT a LMIA.

Thanks,

David
If you want to apply for Express Entry programs, you must meet requirements of both Express Entry and BC PNP.

If you want to apply skills immigration, you only need to meet the requirements of BC PNP itself.

c450

Mar 8, 2015
wicaact said:
If you want to apply for Express Entry programs, you must meet requirements of both Express Entry and BC PNP.

If you want to apply skills immigration, you only need to meet the requirements of BC PNP itself.

thanks.

If i'm getting the PNP recommendation, does that means i'm entering the express entry process?

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
The processing time for EE bcpnp is 6 months, while the skilled immigration BC PNP involves paper application for PR and the processing time is 16 months.