Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Can we confer within the group for persons who are at the AOR stage if anyone had this issue? there must be someone who has already passed prelimniary stage who had 2 or more credentials.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
please tell me how will be i evaluated.

I have done 10th + 3 years diploma engineering + 2 years BSCIT (Got 1st year waiver ) + 1 year MBA from denmark university.

Please tell me at the earliest i would be thankful to you.Will my 1 y year mba be given point under masters category or my bachelor degree is not equivalent to canadian standard?

my mba is triple accredited and university is in top 100 list.

please guide me experts

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
gurubhai said:
HI,

I have two education degress , but didn`t get points for Two or more secondary education as per CRS structure. I have following degrees , Please let me know am I eligible for " Two or more secondary education " category or not . If yes then what should I have to select in drop down while creating express entry.

1) Bachelor in India (WES evaluation done)
2)Diploma in Canada

Thanks in advance
Which ever you're claiming points requires to be as the degree that you can specify. What did it say in your WES report when you got it and the equivalent degree/diploma?

nani627

Apr 25, 2015
Prince George
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
hi everyone i had the same issue and called cic they said to send in a requisition through a link they sent and i did and it has been 3 weeks since no reply.

my problem : professional degree from india (4 years Pharmacy) deemed equivalent by PEBC and a two year post secondary diploma from centennial college in toronto. yet no points for the canadian program. this is affecting me in skill transferability factor where i am missing out on 25 points. currently standing at 462. any fixes to this anyone??????

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
nani627 said:
hi everyone i had the same issue and called cic they said to send in a requisition through a link they sent and i did and it has been 3 weeks since no reply.

my problem : professional degree from india (4 years Pharmacy) deemed equivalent by PEBC and a two year post secondary diploma from centennial college in toronto. yet no points for the canadian program. this is affecting me in skill transferability factor where i am missing out on 25 points. currently standing at 462. any fixes to this anyone??????
Did you chose "two or more progaram" option?

nani627

Apr 25, 2015
Prince George
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
impulseoceanic said:
please tell me how will be i evaluated.

I have done 10th + 3 years diploma engineering + 2 years BSCIT (Got 1st year waiver ) + 1 year MBA from denmark university.

Please tell me at the earliest i would be thankful to you.Will my 1 y year mba be given point under masters category or my bachelor degree is not equivalent to canadian standard?

my mba is triple accredited and university is in top 100 list.

please guide me experts
i dont think yo can claim unless you have an ECA for it

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
nani627 said:
in which section am i supposed to choose that?
Right when you are creating your profile, it asks for you level of education. Here chose, two or more programs, one degree of 3 years or more.
and then you are set.
Good luck

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
please tell me how much point i score for my education.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Can some body please tell me about this diploma
http://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/full-time/software-engineering-technology-fast-track/

I have done this diploma, it does not say whether it is post graduate or bachelor diploma. It's a advance diploma whose requirements are bachelors.
Can i show it in Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees section in EE?

Please reply and help

Atlas436

Mar 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

Like most of you in this thread I am confused if I'll have to do an ECA for my bachelors in engineering from India. I have post graduate certificate from Humber canada and got an invite for CEC. The option I choose for the post graduate certificate is two or more in the education section in the EE profile. Do I still have to do the ECA pls let me know

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Atlas436 said:
Hi Guys,

Like most of you in this thread I am confused if I'll have to do an ECA for my bachelors in engineering from India. I have post graduate certificate from Humber canada and got an invite for CEC. The option I choose for the post graduate certificate is two or more in the education section in the EE profile. Do I still have to do the ECA pls let me know
To qualify for CEC, you don't have to have the Indian bachelor's degree assessed because you have a higher Canadian degree. But for EE points of two or more degrees, I think you had better have your bachelor's assessed. Not all 3 or more year foreign degrees are assessed at the equivalent level in Canada.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
Right when you are creating your profile, it asks for you level of education. Here chose, two or more programs, one degree of 3 years or more.
and then you are set.
Good luck

Hi dobie.dobie,

So I have 2 degrees. One bachelor's degree WES evaluated and 1 year post grad certificate from Canada.

When I am making my express entry profile under Study section, they are asking my details of my education.
so I have made two separate entries for both the degree.

In both the degree they ask for level of education.

For bachelor's degree they ask if it is eca evaluated then I select 'Yes' , further they ask level of education according to ECA. So I select bachelor's degree. In same form they again ask for level of education so I again select bachelor's degree.

Then I created one more entry for post grad certificate. In which they ask for level of education so I selected One year course at university or college or trade school option.

I have highlighted two points in this post where I have doubt about which option to select.
Please let me know if I have to select two or more degree with one atleast three years or more. Also please let me in which entry from above I have to select this option (in which highlighted point i have to select this option) .

Thanks.
Please do reply if anyone has same issue or anyone having solution on my issue.....