DID OOPNP stopped sending PT's..

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hi shagdash,

Thanks for this info. I saw on another thread that you recreated your profile on June 8. But now why is it June 17?

Also, could you please share these details:

1. What did you check in application details: Ontario + All provinces, or either only? Did you change this while waiting?
2. Did you use a new GCkey? Or the same one while recreating EE profiles?

Thank you.

For me, I've been changing the province of interest from ON to all provinces and vice versa.

Also, I used a new GCkey and EE profile and job bank. But I just realized I did not revoke my first GCkey.

@ EECanvan:

Thanks for the encouragement but I resubmitted on June 14 and have not got one yet so I'm worried I will not get one.
If I still do not get one later I will resubmit a new EE profile using same GCkey and new job bank.
Hey,
You mentioned you haven't revoked your previous GCKey... even i faced a similar problem.. Don't know if it will be helpful or not but just sharing. When I submitted my new profile the status shown on it was 'PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA' and my score was not visible. I wasn't able to understand the reason behind that and waited for a day to show my score and status as OPEN. But it only worked after I withdraw my previous profile. However, I haven't revoked my GCKey and its still functional. And also try to check only Ontraio in ur Job bank if you haven't.

shagdash

Sep 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hi shagdash,

Thanks for this info. I saw on another thread that you recreated your profile on June 8. But now why is it June 17?

Also, could you please share these details:

1. What did you check in application details: Ontario + All provinces, or either only? Did you change this while waiting?
2. Did you use a new GCkey? Or the same one while recreating EE profiles?

Thank you.

For me, I've been changing the province of interest from ON to all provinces and vice versa.

Also, I used a new GCkey and EE profile and job bank. But I just realized I did not revoke my first GCkey.

@ EECanvan:

Thanks for the encouragement but I resubmitted on June 14 and have not got one yet so I'm worried I will not get one.
If I still do not get one later I will resubmit a new EE profile using same GCkey and new job bank.
I recreated profile with same GC key on 8th June however since I wasn't getting a PT, created a new profile with new GC key on the 17th June. Checked only Ontario in the new profile with new GC key. HTH

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Thank you both for the feedback.

It's unusual because EEcanvan submitted a new EE profile under the same GCkey, and shagdash created a new GCkey, but both still got a PT. Seems there's really no pattern to it after all....

@EEcanvan
I did not get that error because I created a new GCkey from scratch. I withdrew my EE profile on my original GCkey. I revoked it as well just today.
Yup only ON is checked on my job bank.

@shagdash
I see. I created a new GCkey from June 14 and still have no PT until now. Now I will do the opposite and resubmit using same GCkey and maybe I would get one.

The longest waiting time I've seen is a week. So maybe if a week has passed, there is no more chance. I will resubmit a new EE profile using the same GCkey. Just so see.

Really thanks to everyone's advice and assistance.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
T365 said:
They're still sending out PTs?!?

Why haven't we got one yet we created more than a week ago :((( Why?!??!??!

xilji, kakileshreddy, have you got one yet??

For those who got one, please provide details like below. Below are mine:

1. Recreated profile on June 14
2. Checked Ontario or All provinces
3. Used a new GCkey
4. NOC 2171
5. CRS = 441

WHY?!?!??!!?!?!?

Should it be Ontario or All Provinces

or Ontario AND All Provinces.

It was a check list and i checked Ontario AND All Provinces. Does it make a difference ?

My CRS is 433.
Recreated Profile June 18 .
ECA : Done
IELTS Done :
Working in Ontario for the last 20 months .

Any updates ?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
savioceg said:
Should it be Ontario or All Provinces

or Ontario AND All Provinces.

It was a check list and i checked Ontario AND All Provinces. Does it make a difference ?

My CRS is 433.
Recreated Profile June 18 .
ECA : Done
IELTS Done :
Working in Ontario for the last 20 months .

Any updates ?

Technically based on the application guide, it should either be ON or All provinces. But the system seems to be ignoring this defeating the purpose of the criteria!!

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys do check your Job bank profiles activated or not....... Once you recreate EE profile you get a totally new JOB seeker code to create the JoB Bank profile again

Cheers

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Yes created that as well and the status on the Job Bank says received . Still no PT.

I did mention Ontario AND All Provinces. Do you think this would be a problem ? Should i change it to just Ontario ?

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It shouldn't be the problem for sure... Because I have checked all Provinces and received PT.. :-[

savioceg said:
Yes created that as well and the status on the Job Bank says received . Still no PT.

I did mention Ontario AND All Provinces. Do you think this would be a problem ? Should i change it to just Ontario ?

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Thanks OMNI for the clarification .

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Guys! Got PT notification of interest today.

Profile recreated: June 18
NOC: 0911
Used new GCKey and revoked the old one after withdrawing appln.
Ticked "All provinces and territories".

Finally, some glimmer of good news after a year of waiting and frustration!