+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive PR Card

Niyuj

Dec 2, 2022
I landed in Canada as a permanent resident on June 3rd 2022. I have still not received my initial PR Card despite it being 182 days since my landing. I had received an email from IRCC dated 29th July 2022 requesting me to provide a new photograph for my PR Card. I had sent the new photograph along with the letter sent to me by IRCC on 15th August 2022. It has been 109 days since I submitted my new photograph.

I have raised a webform stating the above, for which I got the below mentioned reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and your photographs are not available in the system yet.

Your photographs will be processed according to the date of reception.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Should I mail another set of photograph, or is there any other way to check the reason for delay other than calling 1-888-242-2100.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I landed in Canada as a permanent resident on June 3rd 2022. I have still not received my initial PR Card despite it being 182 days since my landing. I had received an email from IRCC dated 29th July 2022 requesting me to provide a new photograph for my PR Card. I had sent the new photograph along with the letter sent to me by IRCC on 15th August 2022. It has been 109 days since I submitted my new photograph.

I have raised a webform stating the above, for which I got the below mentioned reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and your photographs are not available in the system yet.

Your photographs will be processed according to the date of reception.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Should I mail another set of photograph, or is there any other way to check the reason for delay other than calling 1-888-242-2100.
Contact your local MP.

bluesky10

Jan 28, 2021
Hi,
I landed in March of 2022 and just got my first PR card last week. I resent photos in July of '22. Your MP can help you find out more info, but I think the process is just really slow at the moment.

Reactions: Niyuj