+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive ITA despite have CRS above cut-off

hassan987

Feb 15, 2024
Some people say that the answer to "Have I been Invited to Apply" becomes blank in their profile before the email arrives.

My answer still says you do not have an invitation to apply

notyourtype

May 22, 2023
Today stem draw happened with tie breaker in February and the points are 491 but I didn't recieve ITA? What is the Time breaker rule because I created my file in December but my points became 506 in March? Am I still eligible and should I wait?

eternitysh

Apr 9, 2024
Today stem draw happened with tie breaker in February and the points are 491 but I didn't recieve ITA? What is the Time breaker rule because I created my file in December but my points became 506 in March? Am I still eligible and should I wait?
You will get it. It usually takes 24 - 48 hours to receive ITA.
Especially if the draw is a large one, it may take longer.

Reactions: notyourtype

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
Me too guys :) My score became 493 in Jan due to my DOB. do you think I will get it? this will be the 2nd time STEM happened and my score is higher than the cut-off score.... the first time it happened in Dec, when the cut-off score was 481 and my score was 504, but I didnt get it.

notyourtype

May 22, 2023
Just received it

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations :) ;). May I kindly ask you what is the duration of the your STEM experience. I mean like in which year?
I am just trying to understand how the date range works :). Many thanks.

vertoxbtw

Apr 11, 2024
Do I hace to do anything special for being in the draw? I just put my express entry profile with my work experience and education but nothing says on the immigration account that I am elegible for stem