+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive email from IRCC for citizenship test request??!!

AnzSharma

Jan 14, 2021
I have not received any updates from citizen application account since I received my initial acknowledgement email. I recently logged in and my background verification was completed and they were requesting me to book a citizenship test. I tried to use the hyperlink to book the test but it says that I can’t take the test right now. I made sure that I entered the correct application and UCI number. The page says that if I entered the correct information and still get this message, i should email the office that sent me the test invitation. Since I never got the test invitation email, I am lost what to do next. Yes, I checked my spam, trash and every other folder.

FYI, The update to book the test was done today and I was asked to book between Dec 12 and Jan 2. Should I wait until the email comes through? Or should I call CIC to look into the application?

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
I have not received any updates from citizen application account since I received my initial acknowledgement email. I recently logged in and my background verification was completed and they were requesting me to book a citizenship test. I tried to use the hyperlink to book the test but it says that I can’t take the test right now. I made sure that I entered the correct application and UCI number. The page says that if I entered the correct information and still get this message, i should email the office that sent me the test invitation. Since I never got the test invitation email, I am lost what to do next. Yes, I checked my spam, trash and every other folder.

FYI, The update to book the test was done today and I was asked to book between Dec 12 and Jan 2. Should I wait until the email comes through? Or should I call CIC to look into the application?
I received my test invite 3-4 days before the test window. Give it couple of more days and you should get it.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

There is no test booking. You can directly take the test from Dec 12 and as rightly pointed by @shyam.7944 the email comes closer to the start of test, so give it some time.

Reactions: snoopyta