December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Cutiekim23 said:
Ask ko lang May contract ka ba pinirmahan sa employer mo sa Saskatchewan na di ka pd lumipat ng ibang work or province?
nope.. wala kabayan pwede naman daw ako lumipat or magkaroon ng ibang work basta within the province

fahad04 said:
As far I know, you have to give the CBSA officer your residing address in where you will get your PR card. Did you give an SASK address for that?

Thanks
Yes I gave my Sask address, seems like they are not convinced because my reason is to visit my family and do the landing in Ontario where I can also do it in Saskatchewan border. Maybe they are thinking I am already out of province for a long time because they are keep asking how long I am in Ontario and when do I plan to go back to Saskatchewan. So I opened my email on my phone and showed them my return ticket to prove that I'm telling the truth.

viren175 said:
Hi friend

My application is in process.
But I have to ask you

Can we move within province between cities for living purpose?
All they say is I can't go out in Saskatchewan for a period of time specifically 2 years but I can move within cities in Saskatchewan and have any employer in Saskatchewan.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
mryoso said:
Maybe they are already suspicious on me because they keep asking me why I am in Ontario which I can do my landing also in Saskatchewan. and how long I am in Ontario already. I told them because I have my family here in Ontario and I am only here to do the landing also to have the chance to visit my family. I showed my job letter to prove that I am currently employed in Saskatchewan and my return ticket to Saskatchewan to prove that I'm staying just for a week. That's the only time they told me about staying in Saskatchewan for a period of time. Maybe they are just scaring me because I have a strong family ties in Ontario. I don't know but anyways I don't have any plans on moving out the province as of now so its okay :) I love Saskatchewan.
Yep they are doing their job to ensure you are going to settle in SK even if you land in Ont. It's perfectly legal that you land in Ont while settling in SK for SINP too. Provide enough evidence and support documents and you're fine, as you did.

When I land in SK later, i'm gonna just drive to the border and save the flight.

But now since you've land, you have the right to move anywhere in Canada (you're not going to I guess) and work for any employers, despite what other says (sth like 2 year rule, etc. Show me the law, please)