Hi everyone,

I have submitted a request for an exploratory visit to morden city,

Did anyone send this request, if so please share your experience and time line

Thanks in advance

najahi

Mar 18, 2017
I sent my EOI 3 weeks ago,

This is their respond:

Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden, Manitoba! Your application will be reviewed before April 1, 2017.
Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only some of the qualified applicants will be selected for our program.
You will receive a response on or before April 1, 2017 regarding whether your application was chosen for further consideration towards an exploratory visit.

for my noc is 2211 & 2175 (two different domains) and not in job n demand list, but the fact that I grow up in small village, I think will help me,

Feb 28, 2017
Hi najahi, have you got response from Morden Immigration ?

I did not get any reply from them ? I supposed to get response by 1st April (same as you).

najahi

Mar 18, 2017
AbscondedAtNowhere said:
Hi najahi, have you got response from Morden Immigration ?

I did not get any reply from them ? I supposed to get response by 1st April (same as you).
yes, and the answer was not positive :( now I'll have to try different pnp

Feb 28, 2017
najahi said:
yes, and the answer was not positive :( now I'll have to try different pnp
Sad to hear that Najahi, I pray that you'll find better and faster process one. :)

Why don't you look for Australia? (if you are interested)

I haven't got reply yet from Morden.

najahi

Mar 18, 2017
thank you bro,
australia is a long process unlike canada, my ielts is 6.5 and as i know that australia is requiring 7, also it is so far compared to canada, thats why im not intrssted in australia,
wish you good luck