+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone get Visa under SDS who applied online from Delhi embassy,INDIA?

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I have used my application number and dob to chck my status but it is showing no records found

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I don't got gckey. Before submitting my documents i had signed alots of documents which also includes some document regarding my agencies. At that i asked about it, they told me thay have to submit agencies details etc etc with my application. .
And everything regarding my application is send to my agency. .

vyompatel

May 31, 2017
See if you are sure that you applied online then your agent will have a login id and password for the online portal. You have to login using that and you can check the application status.

If you dont have it request your agent to give it to you so that you can track yourself .

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
They applied online. I had asked about id etc. But they refused to give it. They told me its agent portal id .

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I applied to st Lawrence college for healthcare administration. .

What about you?? Which college did you applied?

vyompatel

May 31, 2017
It is possible that your agents uses the same account for applying everyone's visa application. So they wont give it to you. But I asked my agent to create new account and i have my login details. In that case you have to wait for the email from embassy or a call from your agent.

You cant track online application without login credentials.

vyompatel

May 31, 2017
I applied to st Lawrence college for healthcare administration. .

What about you?? Which college did you applied?
I applied in University of Saskatchewan for Bsc Computer SCience. I applied on 15th June still i am waiting for my visa.

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I don't know about canada agent application but for newzeland visa process they have approved some authorised agencies. And every year their site publish agents details and there application success rate.