+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did any one recently apply for FSW visa at CHC Islamabad

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
If someone recently submitted an application for FSW at CHC Islamabad then please clarify if you sent original transcripts in university sealed envelopes or just photocopies of it.Also, is that a right link to prepare a list of documents to submit, found on CHC Islamabad website
sure...

http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/pakistan/visas/application-demande-eng.asp

which contains the link to pdf

http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/pakistan/visas/pdf/Document_Checklist-eng.pdf

Thanks for all the help

Atif

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Atif,

As per my information and research below link is for Islamabad checklist.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37020.pdf

For University sealed envelope, i have same understand that you need to submit Original Transcrips/Marksheets in University Sealed Envelope (An Envelope which contains Name of University and Sealed with Sticker and Stamp on it with Authorized personal Signatures)

I am on first stage yet. My Application was received in NS on 19th March and waiting for AOR.

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad...

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
Thanks for respondiing.The link you have provided was actually on CIC website even when CIU process was not initialized.Furthermore,the link I have provided is an exclusive one recently updated on CHC Islambad website.In addition, the webpage clearly states that we should use this link only if our application is successfull at first stage with CIU.Hence, I recommend that its better to get this issue cleared with Canadian Immigration Authorities.....Please try to sort this issue at your ease as well and if you receive any new information please let me know.....

Nevertheless, thanks for your assistance indeed.

Atif

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Atif,

Islamabad website that link is updated on February 2nd i believe.

Its better to contact Immigration office and confirm because its really confusing. On Pakistan they have also put one other form supplementary asking to submit for all Applicants. More confusing :)

Will check it and let you know once i get any positive news.

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad...

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi guys,

I posted the same link yesterday in another post because I found it recently and got a little confused, I have to submit the forms by April as well and I am sending an email to the embassy too.

The link on CHC in pakistan CLEARLY says that those who have been instructed by CIU should use this checklist, and I will be taking this one as reference.

The major difference being:

CIC.gc link says we need original degrees....the Paskitani Link says we need copies of it.
CIC.gc link says we specific size photos....the pakistani links says Passport ones will do

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you will get request for "Submit Full Application" , you will also get instructions and requirements letter with Apendix, which documents and how you need to submitt all. So that would be finali guess.Its same, CIC orignal website is for general requirements for every body who wanna apply for canadian immigration, after comes visa office specific requirements, they could be same but at the same, they could be very defferent then CIC general website. Visa office sepcific information are deferent from one country to other. Keep cic as general informations but "Requieremnts letter you will recieve and Visa specific, i guess those are thinmgs which you have to follow. This is my personal openion with personal experience. Wait for some senior's reply, hope things would become clear.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
I think those who already have got AOR from NS, they can tell and clear this confusion if any specific details were required.

I mean, if they have mentioned in that letter that they need check list which is posted on cic web site. Then that will be final. Or, if the asked to check own country website then for sure on Pakistani web site will be useful.

But, again on cic web site they clearly posted Islamabad check list for second stage.

Is there any one from Pakistan who got letter containing any information on above topic???????????????????????

Regards,

Jawad...

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
I received a letter from CIU dated 12th of March 2009 to submit a complete application within 120 days.Today, I have gone through each and every single word of the letter, and unfortunatley it does not state any specific visa document checklist( either one on CIC or CHC Islamabd website) to use.Its really annoying, but I think we should better go with documents checklist at CHC Islamabad visa as it is local one and agives us an authentic reason to inform Canadian immigration Authotities if any discrepancies arises about documents submission from their side..

Others, please state your views

Atif

Change Iz HapPenIng EveRy SeConD

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Atif,

I am getting your point brother. But, what if they say why didn't we follow the check list they posted on CIC site under Islamabad section.

I am surprised no one here have yet sent application with full documents to Islamabad. If any one have done this under new standards please jump in to topic and clear confusion. Specially if any one who have use the check list saved on Pakistan site (which i am sure no one has) :)

Regards,

Jawad...

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
jawadahmad77 said:
Atif,

I am getting your point brother. But, what if they say why didn't we follow the check list they posted on CIC site under Islamabad section.

I am surprised no one here have yet sent application with full documents to Islamabad. If any one have done this under new standards please jump in to topic and clear confusion. Specially if any one who have use the check list saved on Pakistan site (which i am sure no one has) :)

Regards,

Jawad...
hello friends, i have submitted docs almost a month ago,
i have followed islamabad check list
also followed internanational gc link,. but it is confusing as most of things there are for visitors,
i think
............ islamabad checklist on cic website should be followed
.............send all orignal educational docs eg degrees and marksheets
..........sealed envelope is not a concept in pakistan, it is not required(as i believe)

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks for Jumping in Shah jee,

Confusing point is that if transcripts are not needed in sealed envelope then why they have put this in cic web site. As per my knowledge there are Universities in Pakistan who can arrange it. But many of them have different criteria of attestation and they don't have any idea even what a seal envelope system is.

I will call to Islamabad embassy to discuss. I think thats the only way.

Regards,

Jawad..

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
I am still waiting for a response frm anyone who just submitted an application for FSW1 at CHC Islamabad.Please clear this confusion if you submitted a notarized or original educational documents.What checklist did you follow.......is it a one on CIC website or CHC Islamabd website....Seniors please help out thanks

Atif

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Atif,

This is something we are trying to solve our for several days. But i don't think that there is any one who have sent via Islamabad check list and got reply yet. Because its too early for every one to get reply from Islamabad in new system.

I will call to Embassy on Monday. Will try to find out what we should do. You too try to call and post what ever answer they give.

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad...

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jawad, once you have spoken to visa office in Islamabad, please let us all know. as just like many others, i will also be submitting the documents to CHC islamabad in near future and would like to know which checklist we need to follow. thanks.

fasi83

Mar 3, 2009
Hello Atif,
I am recently filling FSW Cat1 from Islamabad in this month, kindly send me the complete check list of the documents (original/copies) send to Islamabad or Sydney.

And one more thing is did you apply through any consultant or your own?

Thanks in advance.