+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Devry University

dani1

May 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys i applied for Devry University of Calgary can someone tell me how much time they will take to send me LOA ( letter of acceptence ). And is there anyone else who is joining Devry University ??

Regard

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
dani1 said:
hello guys i applied for Devry University of Calgary can someone tell me how much time they will take to send me LOA ( letter of acceptence ). And is there anyone else who is joining Devry University ??

Regard
When did you apply ?

smartmind

Jun 5, 2011
hi dani1 ... for which programme u applied for and how? how much it cost u and how much money you showed in bank ... did u apply with family? if u have... i think the total time is 2 months max that wht i heard. thanks .

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 weeks is very long though it depends with the learning instituition.

Make close follow up by calling or mailing to inquire about your admission status.\

Hope you get it ASAP

dani1

May 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smartmind said:
hi dani1 ... for which programme u applied for and how? how much it cost u and how much money you showed in bank ... did u apply with family? if u have... i think the total time is 2 months max that wht i heard. thanks .
broo i applied online for BBA i showed 2.5M PKR in my bank

dani1

May 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habil said:
4 weeks is very long though it depends with the learning instituition.

Make close follow up by calling or mailing to inquire about your admission status.\

Hope you get it ASAP
Yeah broo in start they are not replying me then i make a call to them now they are processing my application :)