+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties

ys.sharma1g

Nov 12, 2021
Received the following request from CPC Mississauga:

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Failure to provide complete information may delay the processing of your application. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. If you cannot fit all requested details on the form please provide an addendum.

But no form was enclosed in the email and I could not find any form that is related. Can any one please help me with this inquiry.

Thank you in advance for your time!

parfait77

Nov 26, 2021
Send an email with your file number and UCI and attach the pdf/scan of the form they gave you. Tell them a request for details of govt service was made but they did not attach the required document. Ask them to send the document and issue a new due date.

arpansikdar

May 19, 2022
Hi,
what I did is sent them IMM0149 and asked them to advise if other form is required as there was no form enclosed.
Can I request you to please share a sample IMM0149 and rank chart with me (you can mask or remove anything private/confidential? I got the same request for my father who retired from Indian Raiwlays and I need some help to fill out this form correctly. My email address is arpansikdar@outlook.com

Riyma

Sep 5, 2022

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Failure to provide complete information may delay the processing of your application. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. If you cannot fit all requested details on the form please provide an addendum.

But no form was enclosed in the email and I could not find any form that is related. Can any one please help me with this inquiry.

Can you to please share a sample IMM0149 ? I got the same request for my parents who are retired and I need some help to fill out this form correctly and details of additional forms required. Please and thank you. My email address is jenefa.rini@gmail.com

mmursali

Oct 3, 2017
Can you to please share a sample IMM0149 ? I got the same request for my parents who are retired and I need some help to fill out this form correctly and details of additional forms required. Please and thank you. My email address is jenefa.rini@gmail.com
Can you to please share a sample IMM0149 ? I got the same request for my parents who are retired and I need some help to fill out this form correctly and details of additional forms required. Please and thank you. My email address is bilash2k99@gmail.com

Reactions: Jazzed

Trisha09

Nov 29, 2021
Can you to please share a sample IMM0149 ? I got the same request for my parents who are retired and I need some help to fill out this form correctly and details of additional forms required. Please and thank you. My email address is bilash2k99@gmail.com
Hi Could you Please help me as well if you got help from other on filling up the form. for me also my father is retired government teacher and they requested same form. email id - trishalapatel9@gmail.com

roldhrra

Dec 17, 2009
Can I request you to please share a sample IMM0149 and rank chart with me (you can mask or remove anything private/confidential? I got the same request for my father who retired from Indian Raiwlays and I need some help to fill out this form correctly. My email address is arpansikdar@outlook.com
Same here. I need help filling out the IMM0149 form. This is the remaining document IRCC asked but I am at a loss for how to comply with this as her government service was way back in the 50s. My mom was just occupying the lowest rank, was a fresh graduate then, and cannot recall any org structure of the office she worked with. Please send me a copy of filled-up IMM0149 form to roldhrra@yahoo.com. Thank you.

srini132

May 4, 2015
Hi
Please help me as well if you got help from others on filling up the form. for me also my mother is retired government employee and they requested same form. email id - srini132@gmail.com.

Last edited:

mmursali

Oct 3, 2017
Hi
Please help me as well if you got help from others on filling up the form. for me also my mother is retired government employee and they requested same form. email id - srini132@gmail.com.
There is no clear cut way to fill out this form I guess. In my case, I helped my dad. I asked him to look at the hierarchy of the department he worked and then top position was ranked as no 1, the second top was ranked as no 2 and so forth. Try to provide as much information as possible. My dad did his best.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
It can be confusing since it mostly refers to military service. For a teacher here is an example, in brackets are comments on how to fill in the field:

Start date: 01/01/2001
End date: 01/01/2010
Your title: Math Teacher
Your rank 1: Teacher
Your rank 2: 3 (me, vice principle, principle, assistant minister of education, minister of education. So between me and the minister are 3 ranks)
Your rank 3: 5 (in total 5 ranks including myself and minister)
Your duties: List what you did for your job
Name of Supervisor: Name and title of your supervisor
Name of Unit: Name of School, and Department of Education
Units Location: Mailing Address of School
Number of people supervised: 30 (number of students in class)

All other non-military jobs in government would be filled out a similar way.

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
Hi,
I have question about it.my husband works in co-operative society and in our marriage certificate, they mentioned his position as a semigovernment employee ass cooperative society functioning are controlled by government and since he is a permanent employee. Since this is not a direct government position,I marked it "No" for him for the question for government positions held. But in brackets under his personal history,I put it as semigovernment employee. Will there be any issue regarding this?