+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent's record of employment if points not claimed

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Hi experts
I have received ita under cec.I am the primary applicant-noc 4012. I have claimed score of my job and provided all job detail, but not for my husband's job because of catagory c.
Wondering if I still have to give job discription details from his employer ?

student07

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Hi experts
I have received ita under cec.I am the primary applicant-noc 4012. I have claimed score of my job and provided all job detail, but not for my husband's job because of catagory c.
Wondering if I still have to give job discription details from his employer ?
If points not claimed for your husband’s job,then just mention it under personal history of your husband nd attach the t4 form to prove that its legit.you do not require any other doc than t4 if points are not claimed

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
If points not claimed for your husband’s job,then just mention it under personal history of your husband nd attach the t4 form to prove that its legit.you do not require any other doc than t4 if points are not claimed
Thanks I have attached the ROE frim his previous employer. Hope everything goes well

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
If points not claimed for your husband’s job,then just mention it under personal history of your husband nd attach the t4 form to prove that its legit.you do not require any other doc th t4 if points are not claimed
Thanks
I have attached the ROE From his previous employers. So hope everything goes well.