+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependents didn't receive PR cards for 3 months afrer Ecopr

May 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

All of my family memebrs had received our ECoPR on 16th Jan 2024, and myself, spouse and one child got our PR cards by the end of Feb 2024, but my two kids haven't yet got the PR cards and it's been more than 3 months now, I have sent sol declaration to IRCC and web forum too, but haven't yet got any response, I called then and they said that PR cards have already been sent to your address (3 weeks now).
Is anyone experiencing the same, or is it normal, also what should I do at this point.
Any suggestions please.

Thank you in advance.

jojoyu

Apr 9, 2024
did your spouse and ur two kids have separate application numbers?

Hello Everyone,

All of my family memebrs had received our ECoPR on 16th Jan 2024, and myself, spouse and one child got our PR cards by the end of Feb 2024, but my two kids haven't yet got the PR cards and it's been more than 3 months now, I have sent sol declaration to IRCC and web forum too, but haven't yet got any response, I called then and they said that PR cards have already been sent to your address (3 weeks now).
Is anyone experiencing the same, or is it normal, also what should I do at this point.
Any suggestions please.

Thank you in advance.

jojoyu

Apr 9, 2024
I am a dependent of my husband's application, we are all both inside canada.
I have my own application number. Today they told me that my application is separate from my husband application. very confused

Thank you for your response.
No, our application number is same, as we all were present in Canada

May 7, 2021
I am a dependent of my husband's application, we are all both inside canada.
I have my own application number. Today they told me that my application is separate from my husband application. very confused
That's really confusing, but when I checked my GC key account, it's only one application number that's apearing, under which all of my dependents names are given , normally they track application through UCI number