+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Visa under review stage?

zeeme

Jan 27, 2024
I and my wife done everything together ( biometric and medical), we applied for Visa to IRCC, after waiting for 3 month my wife (study visa) has been granted but my (dependent) working visa is still under review. everything on screen shows normal, (medical pass, biometric received). they stated that don't need additional documents. it has been more than one month now after my wife visa has been approved and mine is still under review.

now does such things happen? because I saw every partner receive visa out come at same time? what may be the cause of delaying dependent working visa? please advice if expertise are here.

Thank you

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I and my wife done everything together ( biometric and medical), we applied for Visa to IRCC, after waiting for 3 month my wife (study visa) has been granted but my (dependent) working visa is still under review. everything on screen shows normal, (medical pass, biometric received). they stated that don't need additional documents. it has been more than one month now after my wife visa has been approved and mine is still under review.

now does such things happen? because I saw every partner receive visa out come at same time? what may be the cause of delaying dependent visa? please advice if expertise are here.

Thank you
What is a dependant visa? If you mean SOWP, they do not have to be processed at the same time. They rarely do. So depending on where you are applying from there may be no delay.