+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent TRV

Brainsys

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hello
I applied TRV for my daughter she is in home country two months back but there is no update tell now i am protected person and my PR application is in process.

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
Hello
I applied TRV for my daughter she is in home country two months back but there is no update tell now i am protected person and my PR application is in process.
I really wish For You the approval of the visa But the chances are low.

My husband and daughter applied For the visa and it was denied. The reason: family ties in Canada. They got the answer after two months. I think probably your answer is coming soon.

As each case is different, hopefully she can get the visa But consider all scenarios For not to be disappointed.

Good luck!

Reactions: scylla

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello
You can always try , but the chances are extremely low . You’d probably should plan to meet in a third country.
You applied as a tourist to come to Canada, maybe apply for a tourist visa in a third country?

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023
She has already TRV but recently expired then I applied for new TRV

I think it doesnt matter.
I mean if She can give proof of ties back home, they will give it. If not probably it will be denied because she is in the system as your dependant.
I dont want to kill your hope. She can get it but the chances are low.
Good luck.