21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
ajfaigao89 said:
as much as i would like to tell her about calling cic,updating info and everything and all that stuff, she wouldnt listen.thats how narrow minded she is..im so frustrated, all i can do right now is wait and hope for the best..and btw guys, do you know if what are my chances of making it as i am not a fulltime student, our papers was recieved by cic when i was 21, i stopped studying when i was 23 and im 24yrs.old now, unemployed and just waiting for the result of the pr application.
As long as you don't become common law or get married then you will stay under type A dependency until the PR is either granted or refused.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
thanks alurra, but i dont know why others get refused even under type A but not in school fulltime over when they are over 22 already, i just thought maybe they have problems with their medical or has criminal record or something.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
ajfaigao89 said:
thanks alurra, but i dont know why others get refused even under type A but not in school fulltime over when they are over 22 already, i just thought maybe they have problems with their medical or has criminal record or something.
Type A dependents will only get refused, if they become married or common-law during the processing. Once you are married/common-law, you are no longer a Type A dependent.

As long as a Type A dependent stays officially SINGLE, then they will stay a Type A dependent even if the process takes a long time and they are in their late 20s when PR visas finally arrive.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Rob_TO said:
Type A dependents will only get refused, if they become married or common-law during the processing. Once you are married/common-law, you are no longer a Type A dependent.

As long as a Type A dependent stays officially SINGLE, then they will stay a Type A dependent even if the process takes a long time and they are in their late 20s when PR visas finally arrive.
Thanks rob for clearing that up,so i have nothing to worry about my own papers then..if my mother did not declare my sister's second child then perhaps we would not be worrying at present, i mean cic would not have known that she's in common law relationship . If she would have also been in fulltime studies before entering common law relationship,then declaring the second child will not be a problem.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
ajfaigao89 said:
Thanks rob for clearing that up,so i have nothing to worry about my own papers then..if my mother did not declare my sister's second child then perhaps we would not be worrying at present, i mean cic would not have known that she's in common law relationship . If she would have also been in fulltime studies before entering common law relationship,then declaring the second child will not be a problem.
If she didn't declare the 2nd child, then the 2nd child could NEVER be sponsored to Canada afterwards.

The only problem you face on your own PR app, is if your mom/sister is accused at any time of misrepresentation/fraud, ALL of your PRs could be investigated.

cherryblossoms

Feb 26, 2014
I sponsored my 2 sons in the year 2004, My eldest son was denied because he did not meet the definition of a dependent child...He must've continued to be a full time student then even he is in common law relationship and with children. It did not affect my own application and my youngest son. 10 yrs. after, he applied for TRV and was granted ( just a week ago ;) ).

Goodluck

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Rob_TO said:
If she didn't declare the 2nd child, then the 2nd child could NEVER be sponsored to Canada afterwards.

The only problem you face on your own PR app, is if your mom/sister is accused at any time of misrepresentation/fraud, ALL of your PRs could be investigated.
My sister does not have any chance at all to get approved?I really do no get it why my mom would sacrifice everything for her without thinking about the consequences after, she would keep on sneaking her through.to be honest, i am mad at my mother and i am so disappointed. we just have to wait for the final decision and if something happens, i will not be shocked.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
cherryblossoms said:
I sponsored my 2 sons in the year 2004, My eldest son was denied because he did not meet the definition of a dependent child...He must've continued to be a full time student then even he is in common law relationship and with children. It did not affect my own application and my youngest son. 10 yrs. after, he applied for TRV and was granted ( just a week ago ;) ).

Goodluck
Thank you and congrats:) can i ask if how old were your 2 sons when you applied them for pr together with you back in 2004? was your youngest studying fulltime while your papers was in process?well i guess my sister would not be able to immigrate with us if ever.

cherryblossoms

Feb 26, 2014
I sponsored my 2 sons in year 2004, I declared my eldest sons common-law wife and 2 children at that time, He was denied a PR Visa for the reason that he did not meet the definition of a dependent son anymore , ( he must at least continued as a full time student).
It was only him that was denied. Ten years after, he applied for TRV and been granted just a week ago ;)

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
ajfaigao89 said:
My sister does not have any chance at all to get approved?
Your sister is in a common-law relationship, so she is NOT A DEPENDENT.

The only way she gets approved, is by committing fraud/misrepresentation by lying to CIC that she is not in a common-law relationship. As mentioned already, if CIC finds out about the fraud they could possibly revoke ALL your PRs later on even after you're in Canada.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Rob_TO said:
Your sister is in a common-law relationship, so she is NOT A DEPENDENT.

The only way she gets approved, is by committing fraud/misrepresentation by lying to CIC that she is not in a common-law relationship. As mentioned already, if CIC finds out about the fraud they could possibly revoke ALL your PRs later on even after you're in Canada.
Hi rob,good day..my mom's ecas changed to decision made just 2 days ago.do you know how long would it take for her to recieve the letter about the decision and how long would it take for us to get PPR?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
ajfaigao89 said:
Hi rob,good day..my mom's ecas changed to decision made just 2 days ago.do you know how long would it take for her to recieve the letter about the decision and how long would it take for us to get PPR?
As far as I know they are supposed to do PPR before you get "decision made" status. Are you by any chance from a visa-exempt country?

Remember if you guys including your sister who is common-law all get PRs, then there was misrepresentation committed, and all your PRs are in jeopardy in case CIC ever finds out. I guess your mom never told CIC about your sister's common-law status?

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Rob_TO said:
As far as I know they are supposed to do PPR before you get "decision made" status. Are you by any chance from a visa-exempt country?

Remember if you guys including your sister who is common-law all get PRs, then there was misrepresentation committed, and all your PRs are in jeopardy in case CIC ever finds out. I guess your mom never told CIC about your sister's common-law status?
we are from the philippines.my mom said that she filed type B dependent for my sister when she started the application in 2011.she said that she was just waiting for the interview now

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
she also said that on that letter that she is expecting will show on who among us her dependents will be approve just like what happened to her friend.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
just talked to my mom and she said that her pr application has been approved (LC1) and just waiting for the letter for her schedule of interview. But there is no decision yet on who among her dependents would get approve which would be one of us.