1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

I submitted outland sponsorship application for my kids on Aug 2013. At the time of application i was not working and recently came in to country. I mentioned that and about option-c also that i cant include as im not in canada. Then sponsorship was approved and from delhi PPR came we submitted passports in october.

Now in Feb after 4 months i received a mail from NDVO as below

This is with reference to your application for immigration.

In order for us to further process your application, you are requested to provide the following document(s):
- Proof of sponsor's residency in Canada - letter from the sponsor’s employer, his pay stubs/slips, his NOA [Notice of Assessment for year 2012]; copies of all pages of his passport showing entry/exit stamps and exact period of his stay in Canada.

Please quote your complete file number on all correspondence with our office. The requested documents should be sent by mail or courier to the High Commission of Canada:

Is it sponsors eligibility thing is missisaugaas work or newdelhis work?. Any body of child application got this kind of letter.

ram

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
ramkris said:
Hi,

I submitted outland sponsorship application for my kids on Aug 2013. At the time of application i was not working and recently came in to country. I mentioned that and about option-c also that i cant include as im not in canada. Then sponsorship was approved and from delhi PPR came we submitted passports in october.

Now in Feb after 4 months i received a mail from NDVO as below

This is with reference to your application for immigration.

In order for us to further process your application, you are requested to provide the following document(s):
- Proof of sponsor's residency in Canada - letter from the sponsor's employer, his pay stubs/slips, his NOA [Notice of Assessment for year 2012]; copies of all pages of his passport showing entry/exit stamps and exact period of his stay in Canada.

Please quote your complete file number on all correspondence with our office. The requested documents should be sent by mail or courier to the High Commission of Canada:

Is it sponsors eligibility thing is missisaugaas work or newdelhis work?. Any body of child application got this kind of letter.

ram
They are questioning your residency. Are you still in Canada? Have you remained in Canada since you filed your application? I sounds as if your file has already passed the basic 'sponsorship' portion and was transferred to NVDO to continue processing. Remember, a childs application works very much like a spousal application.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Alurra71 said:
They are questioning your residency. Are you still in Canada? Have you remained in Canada since you filed your application? I sounds as if your file has already passed the basic 'sponsorship' portion and was transferred to NVDO to continue processing. Remember, a childs application works very much like a spousal application.
For that if they can get recrds from CBSA should be enough. why they need all other details like NOA, pay stubs all those. I never moved out of country after sponsorship.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
ramkris said:
For that if they can get recrds from CBSA should be enough. why they need all other details like NOA, pay stubs all those. I never moved out of country after sponsorship.
The burden of proof is on you, not them. You will need to provide what they ask for or a reason why you don't have these things. If you don't then your application is cancelled. Is your choice.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Alurra71 said:
The burden of proof is on you, not them. You will need to provide what they ask for or a reason why you don't have these things. If you don't then your application is cancelled. Is your choice.
Thanks i got it. I wrote to cbsa for proof but another thing that worries me is if i cant prove that iam working and im living on my savings at present will they refuse my child visa.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
ramkris said:
Thanks i got it. I wrote to cbsa for proof but another thing that worries me is if i cant prove that iam working and im living on my savings at present will they refuse my child visa.
Can your boss write you a letter or something that states you are working? Are you paying taxes? Have you gotten your NOA for 2013 yet? There are all kinds of things you can do to get this information to them. Have you used any medical services since you've been in Canada? A record of those can help as well.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Alurra71 said:
Can your boss write you a letter or something that states you are working? Are you paying taxes? Have you gotten your NOA for 2013 yet? There are all kinds of things you can do to get this information to them. Have you used any medical services since you've been in Canada? A record of those can help as well.
The thing is im not working yet . tax season is open only from feb 10 it seems. I didnt paid any taxes . i didnt earned any in canada. I can provide from health aand cbsa. But i didnt get the intention of letter if its only for residency proof i can provide but if they are looking at wealth prospective like how much im earning will they refuse based on that.
Ram

MofC2014

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
The thing is im not working yet . tax season is open only from feb 10 it seems. I didnt paid any taxes . i didnt earned any in canada. I can provide from health aand cbsa. But i didnt get the intention of letter if its only for residency proof i can provide but if they are looking at wealth prospective like how much im earning will they refuse based on that.
Ram
My advice would be to send in your bank accounts showing substantial savings. The reason why NDVO is asking for your income information is to ensure you can support your family here, if you cant prove that you have savings/family financial support, and job prospects, they have a right to deny your application as they may fear you will go on social assistance.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
MofC2014 said:
My advice would be to send in your bank accounts showing substantial savings. The reason why NDVO is asking for your income information is to ensure you can support your family here, if you cant prove that you have savings/family financial support, and job prospects, they have a right to deny your application as they may fear you will go on social assistance.

I already submitted my bank statements and savings copy to cic on the sponsorship forms. Iam not sure if missisauga sends complete application to delhi or sends only immigration related docs only

MofC2014

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
I am not sure if they do forward everything. If you kept copies of what was sent before attach those and provide additional statements if you can. Better to give them more so they cannot delay or cause you problems.