Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
N.J. said:
congratulations Dr. Hasib .. can u plz give me some advice about the topics i told u about ?
If you have experience as a self-employed person, provide copies of:

A)Submit a Statutory Declaration. This is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness(notary public). This should be verifiable and be supported by other evidence of your employment(reference from other Dentists)
The Statutory Declaration — must include the following details:
a)the full name and address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
b) the name and position of your referees (other dentists) and contact number of them
c) details of the exact period of employment
including:
• whether permanent or temporary
• whether full-time or part-time
• position(s) held -
• duties undertaken(must match with the duties mentioned in NOC website), and the salary earned

B) Reference certificates from other Dentists (atleast 2 )
C)business/company registration documents
D)proof of business conducted with clients (invoices, bills, client references)
E)income tax returns(not needed if your are unable to collect it)
F)proof of your licence to practice

4) you can add your partner...this would not be a problem

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

N.J.

May 12, 2011
Thanks Dr. Jasib , however what i want is the forms i can use as a reference letter from fellow dentists .. and the other thing is that if the document from my national ental association stating that i won a dental ofice and practice dentistry in it is engough or not ????????

regards
N.J.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
N.J. said:
Thanks Dr. Jasib , however what i want is the forms i can use as a reference letter from fellow dentists .. and the other thing is that if the document from my national ental association stating that i won a dental ofice and practice dentistry in it is engough or not ????????

regards
N.J.
you must show the document from your national dental association stating that u won a dental ofice and practice dentistry but that is not enough.
there is no such Forms which can be used as ref letter.
other Dentists(atleast 2) should write down a ref letter on their official pad/official letterhaed on behalf of you stating your duties, work hours, your earnings and sign on it. they also need to attach(using paper clip) their visiting card on the top left of the ref letter.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
drbhatia said:
dear congrats. I think this forum should now discuss oppurtunities for dentists- hygienists -dental assistants in canada.we should share information regarding their wages per hour and how often canadian dentists prefer to keep new immigrants as employees. Wht we foreign dentists will do immedialy on landing bcoz most of us are experienced and have families to feed. Pl comment.
Yes Dr.Bhatia U are absolutely right...
I would invite all my fellow dentists to discuss our future plannings...!
Is anybody planning to take exam(NDEB) in Feb2012????

Ac

LJo

Jul 29, 2011
Hi all,
I completed my medical on 2nd July,sent the PP etc on 8th..No response or acknowledgement yet.
Any other 3113 in the same situation?
Also,guys,is Toronto the best option initially jobwise?Are we eligible to get dental assistant jobs?
Any feedback at all would be great..
Thanks guys.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
LJo said:
Hi all,
I completed my medical on 2nd July,sent the PP etc on 8th..No response or acknowledgement yet.
Any other 3113 in the same situation?
Also,guys,is Toronto the best option initially jobwise?Are we eligible to get dental assistant jobs?
Any feedback at all would be great..
Thanks guys.
pls note that VO will not acknowledge receipt of documents
yes, we are eligible to get dental assistant jobs in Toronto

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
aaycee said:
Yes Dr.Bhatia U are absolutely right...
I would invite all my fellow dentists to discuss our future plannings...!
Is anybody planning to take exam(NDEB) in Feb2012????

Ac
i am dentist from india too. Waiting for inprocess and medicals. Pl provide me ur email so that we can be of help to eachother

shaider

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

For DENTISTS, which place is a good option.
A place where they usually give credit to your education from your home country.
A place where registration is easy for DENTISTS.
A province which is in need of DENTISTS.

DrFatima711

Aug 12, 2011
Hi Dr Hasib/Fellow Docs,

I am applying for NOC 3113 as Dentist from India with 2 years experience and will be writing my IELTS on 13th. I have a Few questions on the submitting the application, Would Really appreciate is some one can answer this as soon as possible.

1. ) Do We need to Make plain copies as it says in the checklist of the educational Documents and Experience letter, or do they need to be Notarized???
In the CheckList it mentions, "Copies unless other wise stated", but i see some people submitting notarized here in the forum

2) I am planning to transfer the funds from my husbands account to my account and then produce a Bank Statement with the funds required, DO you think
That will be a problem? I mean i can't be earning that much in 2 years to support 17,000$ approx for a family of 3.

3) Is there any other ways of showing funds to them , if its not cash. Can it be a joint accout with the husband?

I would Really appreiciate if some seniors who have already got their PR's and could answer these questions.

Thanks in Advance.
-Dr FAthima

DrFatima711

Aug 12, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
If you have experience as a self-employed person, provide copies of:

A)Submit a Statutory Declaration. This is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness(notary public). This should be verifiable and be supported by other evidence of your employment(reference from other Dentists)
The Statutory Declaration — must include the following details:
a)the full name and address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
b) the name and position of your referees (other dentists) and contact number of them
c) details of the exact period of employment
including:
• whether permanent or temporary
• whether full-time or part-time
• position(s) held -
• duties undertaken(must match with the duties mentioned in NOC website), and the salary earned

B) Reference certificates from other Dentists (atleast 2 )
C)business/company registration documents
D)proof of business conducted with clients (invoices, bills, client references)
E)income tax returns(not needed if your are unable to collect it)
F)proof of your licence to practice

4) you can add your partner...this would not be a problem

Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hello Dr Hasib, I am a newbie and would like your guidance in applying 3113 Dentist NOC. I am practicing in india past years ,I would really appreciate if you can let me know your contact details.

Thanks,
Dr Fatima

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
DrFatima711 said:
Hi Dr Hasib/Fellow Docs,

I am applying for NOC 3113 as Dentist from India with 2 years experience and will be writing my IELTS on 13th. I have a Few questions on the submitting the application, Would Really appreciate is some one can answer this as soon as possible.

1. ) Do We need to Make plain copies as it says in the checklist of the educational Documents and Experience letter, or do they need to be Notarized???
In the CheckList it mentions, "Copies unless other wise stated", but i see some people submitting notarized here in the forum
you need your all credentials (dmc and degree) to be notrized.all these should be photocopies. your experience letter should be in original and it should have all the details like working hours, time duration of your job in years, salary and job duties .

2) I am planning to transfer the funds from my husbands account to my account and then produce a Bank Statement with the funds required, DO you think
That will be a problem? I mean i can't be earning that much in 2 years to support 17,000$ approx for a family of 3.

3) Is there any other ways of showing funds to them , if its not cash. Can it be a joint accout with the husband?

for 2 &3 : yes, you can show money of your husband's bank account .there is no need to transfer money to your name

I would Really appreiciate if some seniors who have already got their PR's and could answer these questions.

Thanks in Advance.
-Dr FAthima

DrFatima711

Aug 12, 2011
THank you Jasraj. Is there a way there is a person available to talk on the phone number listed in the canadian New Delhi Visa office? All i can hear is
an automated message.

carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr hasib and d seniors....

1. May I know what's step by step process in getting a license practicing dentistry in canada?....I heard it's quite expensive

and very rigorous process??

2. what is our available option ? How about dental hygienist for the mean time? how do we (dentist) get license to practice

hygienist? and what's the process?

thanks in advance

*****Carabelli*******

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
DrFatima711 said:
THank you Jasraj. Is there a way there is a person available to talk on the phone number listed in the canadian New Delhi Visa office? All i can hear is
an automated message.
they will not give you any info .
from where you are .... city name

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
carabelli said:
Dr hasib and d seniors....

1. May I know what's step by step process in getting a license practicing dentistry in canada?....I heard it's quite expensive

and very rigorous process??

2. what is our available option ? How about dental hygienist for the mean time? how do we (dentist) get license to practice

hygienist? and what's the process?

thanks in advance

*****Carabelli*******
http://www.ndeb.ca/en/non_accredited/non_accredited_graduates.html

check it