mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day everyone, has anyone of you here tried to enroll in a dental hygiene program? Do you think our previous dental education be considered when applying for dental hygiene program? Hope somebody could elighten me on this one. Thanks in advance!

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Sir i am Indian Dentist and i had applied under FSW category last year but my fill returned back due to cap reached..Now I was waiting to apply this time but unfortunately they had put a pause till early 2013,so i have no other option left apart from waiting...

Now the thing is that sir we people are not even sure whether they will be opening this in early2013 and that too with Dentist's category including in it and if everything goes fine and smooth then it will take another year and half to reach Canada,so almost that will be the end of 2014.

So now i just want to know that whether is it possible for me to apply for a student visa for Sep 2013 intake for taking admissions in Canadian universities and if the category opens in early 2013 then can i apply for immigration as well....because the thing is that i don't want to waste my precious time in waiting because any how i have to go and study over there.

bountyhunter123

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr abhishek said:
Sir i am Indian Dentist and i had applied under FSW category last year but my fill returned back due to cap reached..Now I was waiting to apply this time but unfortunately they had put a pause till early 2013,so i have no other option left apart from waiting...

Now the thing is that sir we people are not even sure whether they will be opening this in early2013 and that too with Dentist's category including in it and if everything goes fine and smooth then it will take another year and half to reach Canada,so almost that will be the end of 2014.

So now i just want to know that whether is it possible for me to apply for a student visa for Sep 2013 intake for taking admissions in Canadian universities and if the category opens in early 2013 then can i apply for immigration as well....because the thing is that i don't want to waste my precious time in waiting because any how i have to go and study over there.
Yes I can you are doing the best thing in current circumstances, You should go ahead with Student visa but remember, its very expensive and to add on you dont get any facility at all. Rather all the income will go in taxes there

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks for replying..so it is ok to apply for student visa and take admissions in the university and later on i can even apply for immigration under FSW category....

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
dr abhishek i have also stuck in the same situation... wanted to apply this year but couldnt... and we also dont know what changes they are going to make.... so i am also thinking for jan 2013 intake for student visa... you can apply through SPP programme as the colleges are accredited under this programme and its not that expensive as USA colleges... and also visa processing time is in between 8-10 days.... :)

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
well i have a doubt whether we can apply in both categories at the same time.... pls confirm it again...

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks bro for your advice but are you a dentist as well,if so then which courses and college you have opted for,cause i didn't find any college where I can go for Jan intake...actually i am planning for doing MPH course,in which universities are open for next sep 2013 intake only..if you know some other courses then please do help me out or just,if possible,send me the links for those universities/colleges or courses..

And have you dropped the idea of applying for FSW as you are saying that its doubtful to apply for both the things..

just123

Apr 9, 2012
dr abhishek said:

Dentist equivalency program is another option.you may get visitor visa and if you you get your license,it will lead to your PR.better option than student visa though very tough but very beneficial too.

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
yes i am also indian dentist... there are many courses in jan intake also... one is dental assistance but its only of 8 months... so work permit and PR might be an issue.. opt for 2 year programme... office administration is anthor option... there is also dental office admin... u can try fr that also... because office admin has good wages aftrwrds.... well as suggested visitor visa is anthr good option... but i feel right now getting entry in canada is most essential because they are going to be strict day by day... but our ultimate aim is of course NDEB...

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
and i think under ndeb equivalency program, v can only give AFK and clinical skills and judgement.... for licensure exam we need to have PR.... so after clearing all dis exam u need to apply for PR which is unpredictable... though higher chances of getting PR...

just123

Apr 9, 2012
RAJE said:
and i think under ndeb equivalency program, v can only give AFK and clinical skills and judgement.... for licensure exam we need to have PR.... so after clearing all dis exam u need to apply for PR which is unpredictable... though higher chances of getting PR...
can my spouse apply for visitor visa to accompany me in Canada during my AFK and clinical skills and judgement? and what r other options?

dr abhishek

Jan 6, 2012
RAJE said:
yes i am also indian dentist... there are many courses in jan intake also... one is dental assistance but its only of 8 months... so work permit and PR might be an issue.. opt for 2 year programme... office administration is anthor option... there is also dental office admin... u can try fr that also... because office admin has good wages aftrwrds.... well as suggested visitor visa is anthr good option... but i feel right now getting entry in canada is most essential because they are going to be strict day by day... but our ultimate aim is of course NDEB...
Ya I am also in favor of getting an entry first and then going for NDEB..But do you think that being an Indian Dentist already,they will issue visa for courses like office admin or dental asst...I am little bit doubtful for that, that's why I am opting for MPH/MSc as these are 2 years course, providing a 3 year work visa after studies,so there are better chances of getting visas and later on we can even apply under exp. class/PNP as well for P.R and further more if you have potential and are lucky enough then their are good chances of getting scholarships in these courses,but now,that can only be possible for Sep2013 intake..so only issue is another wait of almost an year..

just123

Apr 9, 2012
Hello Dr. Hasib
i want to apply for visitor visa for equivalecy program.is it ok to include my spouse or not? what r other requirement.do we need invitation from my relatives for that or not?
pls senior help me.

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
I have no clue whether u can take ur spouse in visiting visa or not....

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
well two of my friends had taken these courses and they are advising me the same.. but i will search evrything and let you know whatever information i will get... :)