+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildmd said:
thank you bereth, another +1 for u! mwah!
wow a kiss and a +1 for me!!! ;D
thank you!!!!
I can't give you a +1 yet. have to wait for 168 hrs.!!!! :mad:

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luis_pasaway said:
@ bereth

as i've understand, it is still in the proposal stage and implemented soon. But it was not stated that it will affect the July 2012 applicants in FSWP... If affected, maybe for those granted PR visa who are awaiting to land in Canada and to find jobs related to their profession.
In our case maybe there is pre-assessment of our credentials for our initial jobs(entry level jobs) and as i have read it a further assessment for further education cause our profession are regulated ones.
hi luis,

i send you pm.

bereth

maximahilton

Nov 1, 2011
bereth said:
hello luis, lildmd and maximahilton,

@ luis...its good to hear you got your packet back.

@ maximahilton....i would suggest you start preparing new set of documents. i know it is not easy to do this but, in case you dont get your packet back in time for the next intake, at least you are ready for July.

@ lildmd...any info regarding your application packet? Luis suggestion about the IELTS is really a good idea.

i have a question for all of you, do you have any plan to have your credentials evaluated before applying in July?
i asked my lawyer about this, he said it is a good idea and it will not hurt to get it done. but i am still thinking about it... ???

regards,
bereth
Thanks for your suggestions. Siguro i will wait until May for my docs to arrive...sayang naman kasi. Btw, do we have a dental hygienist course here in the Philippines?

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximahilton said:
Thanks for your suggestions. Siguro i will wait until May for my docs to arrive...sayang naman kasi. Btw, do we have a dental hygienist course here in the Philippines?
hi maximahilton,

send you pm.
check your inbox ;D

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possiple if i send the inquiry from my yahoo email account, not using the microsoft outlook? i can't access the outlook kasi... i tried sending it thru my acct so far di pa bumabalik na error. kayalang lumalabas ??? sa supposed to be na dash. hehe sensya na di ako ganun masyado marunong sa computer, fb lang alam ko, hahahah

dohcmike

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 19, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional documents request february 2012
AOR Received.
december 15,2011
IELTS Request
included already
File Transfer...
january 2012
Med's Request
april 11, 2012
Med's Done....
april 18, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 03, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Issued July 31,2012 (received aug 16,2012)
LANDED..........
Later this year.
hi! im MI3 applicant and i am now waiting for my PPR. Fellow pinoy dentists who are planning to apply this july 2012, just want to give pieces of information regarding "essential" documents that you need to submit especially if you are self employed.The following were the documents i submitted to the CIO and some were required to me by cem as supporting additional documents.Im hoping this info will help you also succeed on your future application.Thank you.

authenticated transcript,diploma
cert of course description
PRC certificate
business permits if any coz we are exempted just send explanation letter about this
DTI certificate from the start of practice
ITR from the start of practice to present
official receipts from start of practice up to present
SSS contributions
Philhealth contributions
SSS contributions of your employees if any
bank statements for at least 1 year because embassy has their ways to investigate if your pof was really yours or not

...and the most important thing is your devoted PRAYERS..its all in HIS will..best of luck fellow dentists and God bless on your future journey.
pictures of your clinic

luis_pasaway

Feb 2, 2012
thank you very much doc mike...
what if i am employed by another dentist and not covered by SSS, pagibig, or philhealth. does this apply only for SElf-employed or self owned dental clinic?, but i am paying SSS and philhealth voluntarily.. thnx doc

dohcmike

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 19, 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
december 15,2011
IELTS Request
included already
File Transfer...
january 2012
Med's Request
april 11, 2012
Med's Done....
april 18, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 03, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Later this year.
luis_pasaway said:
thank you very much doc mike...
what if i am employed by another dentist and not covered by SSS, pagibig, or philhealth. does this apply only for SElf-employed or self owned dental clinic?, but i am paying SSS and philhealth voluntarily.. thnx doc

not necessarily,if ur employed just make employment certificate from ur boss stating ur job description duties,how long uv been employed as co-dentist,ur working hrs,and ur salary.much better if u can include payslips as well.from ur sss aside from contribution submit also ur employment history from them same with philhealth. another impt thing is you should update ur membership status from pda coz embassy is requiring us to submit our membership certificate from them.good luck men.keep me posted.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dohcmike said:
hi! im MI3 applicant and i am now waiting for my PPR. Fellow pinoy dentists who are planning to apply this july 2012, just want to give pieces of information regarding "essential" documents that you need to submit especially if you are self employed.The following were the documents i submitted to the CIO and some were required to me by cem as supporting additional documents.Im hoping this info will help you also succeed on your future application.Thank you.

authenticated transcript,diploma
cert of course description
PRC certificate
business permits if any coz we are exempted just send explanation letter about this
DTI certificate from the start of practice
ITR from the start of practice to present
official receipts from start of practice up to present
SSS contributions
Philhealth contributions
SSS contributions of your employees if any
bank statements for at least 1 year because embassy has their ways to investigate if your pof was really yours or not

...and the most important thing is your devoted PRAYERS..its all in HIS will..best of luck fellow dentists and God bless on your future journey.
pictures of your clinic
hi dohcmike,

Thank you for the information and congratulations to you!!!! :D
I just want to ask, which among these documents were requested by CEM?

Regards,
bereth

dohcmike

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 19, 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
december 15,2011
IELTS Request
included already
File Transfer...
january 2012
Med's Request
april 11, 2012
Med's Done....
april 18, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 03, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Later this year.
bereth said:
hi dohcmike,

Thank you for the information and congratulations to you!!!! :D
I just want to ask, which among these documents were requested by CEM?

Regards,
bereth
thanks.2 months after my per i received a letter from d embassy asking me to submit my sss employment history and contributions,philhealth,employees sss coz i dont have any i just give an explanation,prc certificate,pda membership stating my membership for atleast 4 yrs no problem wd dat coz im active for 8 yrs.dats it..ur cover letter nd explanations if ur being asked should be as concise,honest,short but straight answer..i just posted some bcause all in all they asked a lot from me coz i have a complicated case.actually i thought it was all over because of that.i was surprised to received my MR just 2 wks ago..its really Gods will indeed.just pray and if Its meant to be yours it will be given to you.just dont expect to much.God bless.

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dohcmike said:
thanks.2 months after my per i received a letter from d embassy asking me to submit my sss employment history and contributions,philhealth,employees sss coz i dont have any i just give an explanation,prc certificate,pda membership stating my membership for atleast 4 yrs no problem wd dat coz im active for 8 yrs.dats it..ur cover letter nd explanations if ur being asked should be as concise,honest,short but straight answer..i just posted some bcause all in all they asked a lot from me coz i have a complicated case.actually i thought it was all over because of that.i was surprised to received my MR just 2 wks ago..its really Gods will indeed.just pray and if Its meant to be yours it will be given to you.just dont expect to much.God bless.
wow! that's really a lot, my sss contributions is my problem... wahhh! thank you so much!

dohcmike

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 19, 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
december 15,2011
IELTS Request
included already
File Transfer...
january 2012
Med's Request
april 11, 2012
Med's Done....
april 18, 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 03, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Later this year.
lildmd said:
wow! that's really a lot, my sss contributions is my problem... wahhh! thank you so much!
ur much welcome lilmd,bereth..no worries about sss contribution just write an explanatory letter stating u dont have any sss contributions because you're earning more than enough and u dont need the assistance of sss anymire when emergency need arises.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2011 FSW APPLICANTS

Hi Fellow Forum Members. Pls I'm in search of persons who filled their FSW application within the months of August/September 2011.
Have any heard from their proposed visa offices?

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dohcmike said:
ur much welcome lilmd,bereth..no worries about sss contribution just write an explanatory letter stating u dont have any sss contributions because you're earning more than enough and u dont need the assistance of sss anymire when emergency need arises.
thank you for the advise. i guess i'm lucky with the reason that my husband works for pagcor so we (my husband, I and the kids) have health benefits except my maternity hospitalization... plus 1 for you doc! you are a huge help for us!